User Avatar Image

Wallace and Gromit Episode 1: Toast

posted by Jessthebear on - last edited - Viewed by 317 users

I know this has been reported and stuff, but I have heard of an elusive patch, but as I just suggested, it is elusive, and I have not been able to find it. I just bought the humble bundle and would love to play it :P Any ideas where I can get the patch/fix this bug?

Thanks!

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have the same problem with the humble bundle version , it seems the patch is for the GOG versions so any help would be nice , thank you.

• Just incase anyone else was wondering/having this problem still (I realised I could get it on Steam so I did that)

A reply has been made to your ticket. Below are the ticket details.

---------------------------

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know. We've figured out the issue and have notified the Humble Bundle people. The fix should hopefully be available Monday. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
    Evan

• I bought it yesterday and there wasn't any W&G but it appears on steam .
    Why there isn't any W&G download link in Humble account ? :(

A reply has been made to your ticket. Below are the ticket details.

---------------------------

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know. We've figured out the issue and have notified the Humble Bundle people. The fix should hopefully be available Monday. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
    Evan

this mean the download link will appear on Monday ?

• The Wallace & Gromit download was actually listed on the Humble Bundle page yesterday, but it was removed afterwards. It must have been because of this.

• I downloaded and installed the game on the first day of the Humble Bundle Deal. So do I need to uninstall it and reinstall the Steam or new link that is coming, rather than be able to patch the installed version?

• The Wallace & Gromit download in the Humble Bundle page has now been restored.

• @Moon Dogg said: I downloaded and installed the game on the first day of the Humble Bundle Deal. So do I need to uninstall it and reinstall the Steam or new link that is coming, rather than be able to patch the installed version?

I think so ?

Add Comment