Hi there. I bought Poker Night 2 a while back and have since never been able to play it. I've tried everything that I have seen that supposedly fixes the problem yet I'm still unable to play. Turning on/off compatibility mode, unplugging usb devices, installing dirext x again, yadda yadda yadda.
If its any help to anyone who wants to help me whenever I try and play the game it goes something like this...
Windows Crash Message
However one time (before I even tried to do anything and was just clicking play every once in a while to see if it would boot up) I got to see "Loading" at the bottom right of my screen for a split second. How exciting!
Thanks to anyone who helps.
Also Poker Night at the Inventory apparently has a mind of its own. when I first bought it I played it instantly and could any time that I wanted. After I downloaded Poker Night 2, PNI has like a 80% chance to crash and 20% to actually play (this is estimated of course derp e durr durr). I don't get why its doing this. For either game. :(