User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 26.9K users

Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.

225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is it just me or was anyone else reminded of The Sandman when they were playing through the first part of Shel's story?

• Why all the love for Nate?
    But people hated Lilly,Lilly's father,Becca and Roman????Really?? im confused.

• @ClemOwnedYou said: Why all the love for Nate?
    But people hated Lilly,Lilly's father,Becca and Roman????Really?? im confused.

Because he's funny and and all around really well done character. People wanna know why he's so bat-shit crazy. He is a character that fans love to hate because he is so evil. He was a better "villain" than the stranger (he reminded of the joker). If you wanna know more, check out my thread about Nate in Season 2, people are going crazy for him there.

• Loved the episode and loved the backstory elements for each character that will be important in season 2.

Which community do you think it is? Woodbury or an Alexandria-type community?

• @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Because he's funny and and all around really well done character.

He really isn't though.

• @Milosuperspesh said: believe this or don't

on my first run of bonnies

i didn't know it was dee but considering the game then made me kill 'her' i thought to myself "it's probably dee sneaking up" boy was i surprised !

I would have thought that too if I had done it that way round. I thought the other way, because I started with dying. I didn't think it was Dee, so I attacked the next time. I was still unsure if it was Dee who would be my killer, even though she was really very horrible to me. (I had just smashed her face in, so I thought it was for that - not that she just really hate Bonnie)

• @Brock Samson said: He really isn't though.

That's entirely subjective, no?

Anyways,I thought he was a cool character, wouldn't mind him returning in S2.:)

• @MerakMissile2 said: That's entirely subjective, no?

Anyways,I thought he was a cool character, wouldn't mind him returning in S2.:)

I was pissed they wouldn't let me shoot the prick. Even after he gave me the gun, and they allowed me to aim at him.

• @Brock Samson said: I was pissed they wouldn't let me shoot the prick. Even after he gave me the gun, and they allowed me to aim at him.

well it would seem he has plot armor 'to kill the old couple'

but she was shot anyway and would of died/turned with out question and the old guy could of just suicided.

or they could of also had romans group 'accidently shoot him' in another stand off..

either way nate must have some bearing on season 2.

i'm in a quandry with nate he's such a unpredictable mess of evil and sick humour, ttg either did a great job making him or they wrote all the idea's on a wall and invited co workers to throw a ball at it and what ever got the most hits you used. :o

• Nate just does what he does. Whether that means killing innocent people or helping some walking appetizer on the road, he just does whatever comes to mind and doesn't bother much with morality. He's a villain alright, he knows he's bad, but he just has nothing to lose and no reasons to care.

Add Comment