User Avatar Image

HELP! The Walking Dead 400 Days Issue

posted by shiwayb on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users

I have downloaded both the disc and digital version and installed them,

However,

The game itself, The Walking Dead,

When launched does not seem to recognise it and still displays the "buy" sign on the downloaded content section?

Can anybody help with this please?

Thanks!

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Same here, in Episode List it also still says "Coming Soon".

Help with this would be very nice!

• What platform do you have problem with?

• That's weird. THe game should be out on the PS3, at least if you live in the US. EU gets it later.

• @crs205 said: Same here, in Episode List it also still says "Coming Soon".

Help with this would be very nice!

Yeah exactly the same!

Still says "coming soon" and on the screen with episode lists all the other 5 say "installed" yet 400 days says "buy: out now" :S

I'm also on PS3,

I must have re downloaded it about 6 times, tried one by one, both downloads and nothing, still won't recognise.

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this!

• I have the same Issue with the 400 Days DLC on steam......

• @LordCrash said: I have the same Issue with the 400 Days DLC on steam......

its simply not released yet, we can just buy it allready so we can stop refresh spamming everything and just watch our libary until the dl starts

• @Tarumaru said: its simply not released yet, we can just buy it allready so we can stop refresh spamming everything and just watch our libary until the dl starts

There was a dl after I bought the DLC so I thought it was the DLC. It stated "buy" not "preorder".....

Edit: Ok, download is on the way. :)

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

If you have an EU (or other than US) account where you purchased and installed Season 1 of The Walking Dead, and have now purchased the US version of the DLC (using a US account), you will not be able to play 400 Days as the US DLC is not compatible with the EU version of the game (or vice versa).

You can double-check which digital version of the game you have pretty easily. First start the game and check to see if there are any available updates. If not, exit to the XMB, press triangle on the game itself and select 'Information'. If you have version 1.06, you have the EU version. If you have version 1.07, you have the US version. If you have a lesser version number, then you were not connected to PSN when you started the game the last time. Please connect to PSN and launch the game again.

• Okay, thank you for clearing that up!
    But just to be sure, on the 10th i will be able to play 400 days, when it is officially released in the EU?

And could you tell us why their needs to be a later Release in the EU than in the US?

Add Comment