User Avatar Image

How Do you think Clive,Boyd and Joyce escape Savannah and survived into 400 days?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Do you think they actually got the boat out to water and then lived on the sea for awhile then somehow ran into Roman and Shel and their group?

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Crixus said: Do you think they actually got the boat out to water and then lived on the sea for awhile then somehow ran into Roman and Shel and their group?

Dude nobody really cares about the cancer folks, just let it go already?

• @StalkerWalker said: Dude nobody really cares about the cancer folks, just let it go already?

You must be new to the concept of forums.

• I think Vernon was probably devoured by the herd, taking the boat with him. This likely gave them time to leg it out of there and they probably spent a while following the train tracks until they came to the road where the train was stuck. They probably followed that road until they found the truck stop.

• @Crixus said: You must be new to the concept of forums.

No, but we dont need to know what happend to them, most of them are dead or old, they are done, lets move on please sir i beg of you.

• @StalkerWalker said: No, but we dont need to know what happend to them, most of them are dead or old, they are done, lets move on please sir i beg of you.

No one is forcing you to comment on the thread. The whole point of forums is to speculate,if you don't wish to thats fine.

• maybe they put the train in reverse until they got to the train car blocking the tracks, then followed the road (past Carley/Doug) untill they got to the gas station/diner

• @Crixus said: No one is forcing you to comment on the thread. The whole point of forums is to speculate,if you don't wish to thats fine.

I demand to speak to my attourney

• I'm thinking Vernon just turned into an even bigger jerk and they had enough of him. Maybe when the boat ran its course, he was going to have them steal a car from someone, and they weren't on board with it. He probably abandoned them and they were on their own until they stumbled upon the diner or the group.

• @thestalkinghead said: maybe they put the train in reverse until they got to the train car blocking the tracks, then followed the road (past Carley/Doug) untill they got to the gas station/diner

I was also thinking of the same thing, although I'm not sure if you can make the train to go reverse.

• I think they got the boat out on the water, but Vernon started becoming an even bigger jerk, as stated somewhere above. Eventually, something happened to the boat, perhaps a walker attack while it was docked/ashore, and Vernon refused to leave it because of his obsession with it. Vernon died because he wouldn't let go of it, and Clive, Boyd, and Joyce wandered for awhile until they came upon Shel's group sometime before they found the diner.

Add Comment