User Avatar Image

Hardest choice In game?

posted by StalkerWalker on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

let the fans decide!!!

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Anytime it involved killing this or that person, and having to decide on who to save, and who had to die because of it. I hate situations like that. Otherwise, I was able to decide most things fairly, and without much thought or a guilty conscience otherwise.

I guess the only other time I had to really think about my choice was whether or not to be honest with Leland in Bonnie's story, and ultimately I ended up telling the truth, and he believed everything I said.

• This poll is gunna close in 3 days, its my bad, may aswell just ognore it trololo

• Dropping or pulling up Ben, because he was a real detriment to the group, but I also sorta liked him, he got so many people killed but it was an accident and he regretted it. I'm glad I pulled him because it was all worth it when he snapped at Kenny, even though Kenny is awesome

• @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Dropping or pulling up Ben, because he was a real detriment to the group, but I also sorta liked him, he got so many people killed but it was an accident and he regretted it. I'm glad I pulled him because it was all worth it when he snapped at Kenny, even though Kenny is awesome

omg you did not just quote Carly just now! XD trolololo

• The Meat Locker. I didn't want to help Kenny if Larry was still alive, especially since Lilly was RIGHT THERE, but I reasoned that it was the lesser of two evils if Larry didn't come back and kill us. Kenny made good points, but it was so hard to do it in front of Lilly. Holding Lilly back really sucked, but at least I didn't have to see the impact on Larry's skull...

• That was a hard choice, but I picked shooting or not shooting the girl in Episode 3, that choice was really hard since I wanted to shoot, but Kenny was right and he was my friend, so I did not shoot but o man I wanted to, so when the whole Ben choice I just could not agree with Kenny, one of two major choices that I did not agree on, still got the bro speech at the end so all was well.

• @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Dropping or pulling up Ben, because he was a real detriment to the group, but I also sorta liked him, he got so many people killed but it was an accident and he regretted it. I'm glad I pulled him because it was all worth it when he snapped at Kenny, even though Kenny is awesome

That one was the easiest one for me. I didnt hesitate to save him, especially with Kenny nodding at me like do it. :mad:

• I thought about it for as long as I could wait, I pulled him up at the last moment when I thought about how people like Carley or Katjaa would have thought of me killing a kid.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I thought about it for as long as I could wait, I pulled him up at the last moment when I thought about how people like Carley or Katjaa would have thought of me killing a kid.

That's how I was it took every fiber in my body to not drop him

• I mean that guy did screw up and got many people killed, most of them I liked, I just thought if those people were still alive they would want me not to kill Ben, and he is all to similar to me if I was in the Apocalypse, so I pulled him up knowing Kenny would not be happy but in the end I felt like I did the right thing, but that choice affects if Kenny is alive or not then I will lose it, since dropping him is the worst death in the whole game.

Add Comment