User Avatar Image

Who was the worst/poorest character in the game so far?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

And by that I mean their character was poorly designed or that they just seemed out of place with the rest. For me it would probably be Molly because she seemed too much like a videogame character rather than a normal person with all her over the top stunts,she took me out of the immersion in the game.

74 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't like Molly at first either, but after she had some development, and you found out more about her, I started liking her a lot too, I think there is not a single character I'd call poorly made, they're all great in my opinion.

• @ZeroShoot said: I didn't like Molly at first either, but after she had some development, and you found out more about her, I started liking her a lot too, I think there is not a single character I'd call poorly made, they're all great in my opinion.

Yeah I'm not saying that she is a terrible character or anything because there are no terrible characters since telltale developed them all well. But If i had to pick one who i thought was the least well made character it would be her.If that makes sense! :D

• I'm picking the cop-out option too, which is that I don't feel there is a terribly written character yet.

Telltale have done well making realistic characters that have motivations for their actions, yet are human. They break down emotionally, suffer stress, and make mistakes.

That's the reason I play this game, and not one character has broken my immersion thus far.

• The Characters they didn't really write well were the undeveloped character in Episode 1 as in the friend of Shaun or that Cop...
    They were really rushed and just a bit stupid really...

• Mark seemed out of place a bit to me, I feel like it would have been a lot better for him to be introduced in Episode 1, and make his death a bit more emotional (which Episode 2 lacked compared to others I thought, although it had a lot of suspense). He was a good character for what they did with him though.

I like all the characters though I think, and even if I hate them (Lilly, Larry, Vernon) it's in a 'Love to hate them' way.

• Yeah, I got to go with Mark as well. He comes from nowhere, and he just dies. I actually barely remembered him when discussing this game initially. He would have been better introduced in episode 1.

• Molly felt really out of place.

• i hate the stranger. he got lee bitten!

• @watertommyz said: Yeah, I got to go with Mark as well. He comes from nowhere, and he just dies. I actually barely remembered him when discussing this game initially. He would have been better introduced in episode 1.

Well it's a three month skip, of course they had to find more survivors sometime. Would you rather they skip a few months and come back with nothing different?

Add Comment