User Avatar Image

The most evil main antagonist

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

So who is the most evil main antagonist of these games .
Hugh Bliss ( Sam&Max Save The World )
The Soda Poppers ( Sam&Max Beyond Time And Space )
The Narrator ( Sam&Max The Devil's Playhouse )
Lechuck ( Tales Of Monkey Island )
The Goverment ( Nelson Tethers Puzzle Agent )
Barnsley Noble ( Hector Badge Of Carnage )
Edna Strickland ( Back To The Future The Game )
Dr Sorkin ( Jurassic Park The Game )
Giles Bedford ( Law And Order Legacies )
The Stranger ( The Walking Dead Game )
Also you can say your reason for choosing this villain or villains .

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm thinking Chuckles was quite a main Antagonist...
    I mean he was behind practically everything behind Season 1...
    I know Hugh Bliss took all the credit for it but Chuckles did all the planning and work...

• @Hudomonkey said: I'm thinking Chuckles was quite a main Antagonist...
    I mean he was behind practically everything behind Season 1...
    I know Hugh Bliss took all the credit for it but Chuckles did all the planning and work...

Well Chuckles was more of a second-in-command chief . I think Hugh Bliss knew that Chuckles might fail and than he replaced him with the Internet .

• To be honest , i think The Narrator was more evil than Hugh Bliss and The Soda Poppers because he pretty much used US the players to play season 3 , and because of our work Max turned into a monster which was The Narrator's plan to begin with . In the demo of The Penal Zone , The Narrator was challenging the players to play season 3 so than his plan can be accomplished .

• Also the Narrator wasn't really the main Antagonist of Season 3...
    Charlie Ho Tep was the one who create the Army of Dogglegangers in order to become Junior's favourite toy...

• @Hudomonkey said: Also the Narrator wasn't really the main Antagonist of Season 3...
    Charlie Ho Tep was the one who create the Army of Dogglegangers in order to become Junior's favourite toy...

Well Charlie wouldn't never managed to create the Army of Dopplegangers if it wasn't for Sam and Max astrol projecting with Sameth and Maximus .
    In Poker Night 2 , Sam says this when he tells Glados about his " Time-travel " adventures .
    Sam: Mind-melded with our great-grandfathers .
    Max: Accidently created a pair of temporal clones .
    That could mean that if Sam and Max never astrol projected with Sameth and Maximus than Charlie wouldn't have the DNA to create Sam clones .
    And all of that would of been avoided if Skunkape never changed the future .

• @master psychic said: Well Charlie wouldn't never managed to create the Army of Dopplegangers if it wasn't for Sam and Max astrol projecting with Sameth and Maximus .
    In Poker Night 2 , Sam says this when he tells Glados about his " Time-travel " adventures .
    Sam: Mind-melded with our great-grandfathers .
    Max: Accidently created a pair of temporal clones .
    That could mean that if Sam and Max never astrol projected with Sameth and Maximus than Charlie wouldn't have the DNA to create Sam clones .
    And all of that would of been avoided if Skunkape never changed the future .

Temporal clones are referring to Alternate Sam and Max from Season 2
    They obviously got the DNA from somewhere but I think that Charlie Ho-tep would still have managed his plans if not for Skunkape changing the future

• @Hudomonkey said: Temporal clones are referring to Alternate Sam and Max from Season 2
    They obviously got the DNA from somewhere but I think that Charlie Ho-tep would still have managed his plans if not for Skunkape changing the future

Which kinda raises the question . How did Charlie manage to get so much DNA so than he make a army of thousands of Sam clones ?

• @master psychic said: Which kinda raises the question . How did Charlie manage to get so much DNA so than he make a army of thousands of Sam clones ?

All you need is enough DNA to make one of the Samulacra and then you can create clones of the Doggleganger to create a Samulacra army...
    He probably got the DNA from Stinky's or something...
    He is a dog so he probably leaves fur everywhere...

• I think Junior is pretty much responsible for season 3 .
    The Devil's Toybox was his toybox including Charlie , it was created because Junior was a spoiled brat who couldn't control his temper and his toybox got both Sam and Max in lots of trouble and if he would of loved Charlie than Charlie wouldn't be a psychopatic puppet .

• @master psychic said: I think Junior is pretty much responsible for season 3 .
    The Devil's Toybox was his toybox including Charlie , it was created because Junior was a spoiled brat who couldn't control his temper and his toybox got both Sam and Max in lots of trouble and if he would of loved Charlie than Charlie wouldn't be a psychopatic puppet .

Can you blame him...
    I wouldn't have played with a creepy Ventriloquist dummy...

Add Comment