290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Milosuperspesh said: the way i see the 'clem must be older theory' is cos some people want to play as clem in the game but they don't like the idea of her being a kid cos in their view a kid can't survive alone or be a good protagonist.

i actually want to be clem in the game as she is from season 1 cos i think it would give us more reasons to emotionally invest in clem's story and experience it differently cos 95% of games use adults/teens and that comes with an automatic sense of strength and bravery.. but a survival horror game like with sherry from resident evil 2 (she's all grown up in resi 6) was kinda scary cos she had no weapons. true clem will have a gun and can use it to some degree but she imo would make a great game protagonist.

People on like her because she a little girl thats cute.

• Dave Fennoy was hilarious at the end!

• @Rock114 said: Dave Fennoy was hilarious at the end!

Agreed :D

• @mrkareemruiz said: Are you slow Clem don't have a theme.

First of all, please don't post 5 TIMES in a row. Even double posting is looked down in this forum.

Second, it's already been established that Clementine has a theme. Okay, we get it that you like Lee. He doesn't have a specific theme to his own character.

• @Zeruis said: First of all, please don't post 5 TIMES in a row. Even double posting is looked down in this forum.

Second, it's already been established that Clementine has a theme. Okay, we get it that you like Lee. He doesn't have a specific theme to his own character.

It can be argued that the guitar in A New Day could be his theme.

But of course, the chord progression in the game has become stapled to Clementine.

It plays when we talk with her, it plays in quieter tone when Lee's dying, and it plays heavily when Clementine sees her parents' fate.

Even if it wasn't meant to be, it is easily now Clementine's theme.

• Every Youtube site that has Walking Dead music calls that song you mentions Higgsboson Clementine theme, so it's a safe bet that it's her theme, and by the way the music in this game is a masterpiece of it's own, nothing beats a cello if you want to make sad music.

• Why did Lee I mean Dave Fennoy only make a small appearance at the end he should have been apart of the panel in my opinion *whispers quietly* "So should Kenny's voice actor"

• I always refer to the voice actors as the character they play, sorry Gavin Hammon if I call you Kenny until the end of time.

• Yeah I call him Kenny as well Bio (didn't know about Gavin Hammon until Kenny so he deserve that title)

• I always seem to do that when talking about a actor or voice actor, I am sure most people do that anyway.

This discussion has been closed.