Menu
290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't see why you'd want to continue the story of Clementine. And Kenny coming back would be great. And Lilly too. But why would you kill her on the spot? Most likely the PC wouldn't know of her past.

• I know he would not know, I just so want to kill her for Carley, I am sorry but I need to do it, Telltale made a character so good, that everyday I want her dead, it's just something I need to do, you understand that, you keep care of Clementine.

• Oh, there's another image from season 2 and again nobody took the photo of it! :mad:

Still TTG doesn't say much. It was obvious Clem will be back. But Kenny? He has no reason for coming back. Just to make his fans happy it's a silly idea. I liked Lilly more and I don't expect her return.

• Omid's Cat likes Lilly, noooooooooooo, well I guess the cat can do what he wants.

• I attended the panel earlier today. I'll try to post as much information about the game as I can remember.

-Season 2 has once again been said to be coming this fall, with the first episode "shaping up nicely".
    -When asked about Kenny, his death has not been confirmed nor denied.
    -PS Vita bundle with TWD+400 days coming soon, presumably August. The touch screen can be used to choose dialogue choices.
    -The identity of the two figures on the hill will be revealed in season 2.
    -Clementine will play a part in the second season.
    -Props to Dave Fennoy coming up and asking about any concrete information about season two. We were teased with a image apparently showing two hooded figures sitting beside each other in the rainfall, with one appearing to have long hair. This image plays with Clementine's theme from episode 1 in the background, lasting for about 5-7 seconds.

• I'd love to see Kenny back ALIVE, if only for a cameo. I just need to see the 'stache.

If he's not coming back, I think Kenny's 'Stache should become a quest item ;)

• And you can put it on any character, and it gives invincibility to that character for one season.

• [quote=bioshock infinite wd;820540]and you can put it on any character, and it gives invincibility to that character for one season.[/quote]

Yes!

• I agree, but hopefully the Stache will stay with it's owner, forever, but that is unlikely but a man can hope.

• @Zeruis said:
    -Season 2 has once again been said to be coming this fall, with the first episode "shaping up nicely".

Hehehe. That's never a bad thing.

This discussion has been closed.