290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeruis said: I attended the panel earlier today. I'll try to post as much information about the game as I can remember.

-Season 2 has once again been said to be coming this fall, with the first episode "shaping up nicely".
    -When asked about Kenny, his death has not been confirmed nor denied.
    -PS Vita bundle with TWD+400 days coming soon, presumably August. The touch screen can be used to choose dialogue choices.
    -The identity of the two figures on the hill will be revealed in season 2.
    -Clementine will play a part in the second season.
    -Props to Dave Fennoy coming up and asking about any concrete information about season two. We were teased with a image apparently showing two hooded figures sitting beside each other in the rainfall, with one appearing to have long hair. This image plays with Clementine's theme from episode 1 in the background, lasting for about 5-7 seconds.

Thanks for the info, keep us posted if you find more! :D

• I seriously hope that Kenny's fate being "explored" just means that they're going to confirm he's dead so that Kenny fans will stop with their theories about how he survived. Bringing Kenny back is a terrible idea, and not just because he was one of the biggest jerks in the whole first season who totally deserved what he got (although he was and he did).

That aside, a heroic sacrifice typically involves some sacrifice. If Kenny survived, then it's just a cheat. It totally negates the emotional impact of what he did.

Besides which, he was in an alley, surrounded on both sides by walkers with no way out. There's no way he could have possibly survived. So if they do this, I don't want to see any more posts about how unrealistic Molly's acrobatics are.

• A teaser image revealed during the panel showed what appeared to be Clementine sitting in the rain next to a child.

I bet that is Christa's child. And that means Omid and Christa are dead.

• It could be he only survived in the Christa part, and I am sorry but is all the newest forum members Lilly fans or what.

• @Bad_Luck_Ben said: I bet that is Christa's child. And that means Omid and Christa are dead.

A "child"...

Not a baby that's a few months old...

There's no way it's Christa's baby, and even if it was how would it make her and Omid dead?

And I thought that it was an older figure with a younger figure, I assumed that Clementine was the younger figure.

You never know, though. Maybe Clementine finds another child.

Interesting theory, though :D

• Maybe that was it, but I can not say until someone posts the photo.

• kenny died that day but his stash lived on. the stash kept fighting on picking up survivors and created hope for a better future. LONG LIVE THE STASH!!!

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: It could be he only survived in the Christa part, and I am sorry but is all the newest forum members Lilly fans or what.

Liking Lilly doesn't necessarily correlate with hating Kenny. After all, I'm not really a fan of Lilly, but I despise Kenny.

And yeah, I'll be really disappointed if Kenny returns in any way other than mustachioed walker. His character's been given closure, let the asshole rest in peace.

Anyways, maybe Clem will take care of someone younger than her in season 2 using what Lee taught her?:confused:

• @MerakMissile2 said: And yeah, I'll be really disappointed if Kenny returns in any way other than mustachioed walker. His character's been given closure, let the asshole rest in peace.

You might feel that way, but keep in mind a lot of other fans don't.

• I would be willing to say most people Like Kenny and hate Lilly.

This discussion has been closed.