User Avatar Image

So is Kenny alive,dead or undead?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

Like to see what the majority thinks.

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Robert Morgan said: Lee was in a similar predicament in part 4, and he escaped through a manhole. Kenny could have done the same, or climbed up a fire escape, or broke through a window...there aren't a lot of possibilities, but they do exist.

As for Vernon's group, I'm inclined to think they simply smacked Kenny behind the head with a pipe when he wasn't looking, and when he refused to go down, they gave him another smack to the face (hence the black eye).

O.K that's your take of how the elderly people beat him, they sneaked up on him but what about when he got his ass handed to him by a girl in the previous episode, or when Larry dropped him even though Kenny threw the first punch? The only fight we are told he won was when he saved his son at the gas station and he probably embellished a little when he told Lee that story. Kenny is soft and was a coward for most of the series. I heard him screaming in fear in both scenarios threw my surround sound speakers.

• @NEGAN said: He escaped through the sewers just like Lee.

Then he would have died in the sewers, there were walkers down there too. They would have finished eating Chuck by then. Lee only got past them because he used the sound of the running water as a diversion. Kenny running down there screaming would soon gain their attention. He would be out of the frying pan into the fire.

• @multicolt said: so i am to assume that using a piece of metal from the railing to lift up a man hole cover is out side the realm of possibility then? sometime yes people die. then sometimes against all odds people live when they should have died. i think it would be interesting to see kenny survive against all odds just to live even a day longer. but thats just me.

Fanservice.

No all jokes aside, it astounds me to see how people fight for his existence. Fear is a crippling beast. This isn't the A team or Macgyver. As Shane said in the show it's bullshit what they say about time slowing down when adrenaline kicks in, it speeds up. He lacked the resourcefulness to work out how to get into the ST John's hidden room when no threat was present, in that situation I don't think it's plausible given the character in question, that he would have engineered a tool to prise open the manhole to escape when surrounded by bitters. It would be more realistic and plausible that he froze with fear and died on the spot like Chuck did. That would take some serious creative writing to bring him back and personally, I don't think he is important enough to the story for Telltale to need to do it so if they do, it would be to appease fans, which would kind of suck given the source material the game is inspired by.

• revenge and when they go for food?

• If he comes back I quit because in the ally/house there is no way he could have made it out. And I hate Kenny!

• @loop hole said: O.K that's your take of how the elderly people beat him, they sneaked up on him but what about when he got his ass handed to him by a girl in the previous episode, or when Larry dropped him even though Kenny threw the first punch? The only fight we are told he won was when he saved his son at the gas station and he probably embellished a little when he told Lee that story. Kenny is soft and was a coward for most of the series. I heard him screaming in fear in both scenarios threw my surround sound speakers.

Well, if you despise him that much, there's no point in discussing it any further, is there?

• @loop hole said: O.K that's your take of how the elderly people beat him, they sneaked up on him but what about when he got his ass handed to him by a girl 'ninja' from Mirror's Edge in the previous episode, or when Larry, who's built like a brick shit house, dropped him even though Kenny threw the first punch? The only fight we are told he won was when he saved his son at the gas station and he probably embellished a little when he told Lee that story. Kenny is soft and was a coward for most of the series. I heard him screaming in fear in both scenarios threw my surround sound speakers.

Sorry, couldn't help myself ;) I adore me some Kenny, but I'm no fanatic.
    Dude took a bullet to the gut and kept on getting on. He's tough enough I think.

• @Robert Morgan said: Lee was in a similar predicament in part 4, and he escaped through a manhole. Kenny could have done the same, or climbed up a fire escape, or broke through a window...there aren't a lot of possibilities, but they do exist.

As for Vernon's group, I'm inclined to think they simply smacked Kenny behind the head with a pipe when he wasn't looking, and when he refused to go down, they gave him another smack to the face (hence the black eye).

I'm just going to concur with the good doctor here.

• @loop hole said: Fanservice.

actually i just believe in a thing called hope. yes it might be dead. but i don't care. i still would like to see some of it in this zombie infested hell. personally i don't care if he died 5 hours later. him getting out of that would be interesting to me.

• Dying five hours later is not what I would call hope.

Add Comment