User Avatar Image

So is Kenny alive,dead or undead?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Like to see what the majority thinks.

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rock114 said: Actually, I think upwards of 80% of players failed to beat Molly, so I think Kenny can be forgiven for not being able to.

Really?
    I didn't even know it was possible to fail until I saw an LP when they were beaten to the ground...

• @Hudomonkey said: Really?
    I didn't even know it was possible to fail until I saw an LP when they were beaten to the ground...

Much like you, I am also a master of hand to hand combat. I didn't know it was possible to fail either for awhile, but I got that statistic from something Gary Whitta said (I believe) during a livestream of Episode 4.

• @Rock114 said: Much like you, I am also a master of hand to hand combat. I didn't know it was possible to fail either for awhile, but I got that statistic from something Gary Whitta said (I believe) during a livestream of Episode 4.

If you see a Ninja jump down off a building and then She suddenly disappears...
    You were obviously going to have some sort of QTE and I thought that kind of thing would be a 'Game over' if you lost...

• @Hudomonkey said: If you see a Ninja jump down off a building and then She suddenly disappears...
    You were obviously going to have some sort of QTE and I thought that kind of thing would be a 'Game over' if you lost...

They wanted Molly to seem badass, so they made the QTE on the difficult side. On the off chance that you would beat her, they made her beat up Kenny to get the point across anyway.

• @Rock114 said: They wanted Molly to seem badass, so they made the QTE on the difficult side. On the off chance that you would beat her, they made her beat up Kenny to get the point across anyway.

I don't know how the QTE was meant to be difficult it was just press a button before it is too late...

• Well I failed pretty bad the first time I tried, I got the first hit but I was to slow on the second, five playthroughs latter I finally beat Molly.

Add Comment