User Avatar Image

Who hates Becca?

posted by tommywx on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

I hate becca because she's a rude, nasty little skank. Very mouthy aswell. If I get a chance to kill her in season two (If she's in there), Im taking it.

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ether option is likely, which is odd if you like Becca but hate Clementine, I thought he hates kids all together.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Ether option is likely, which is odd if you like Becca but hate Clementine, I thought he hates kids all together.

He says he doesn't like Becca but somehow he thinks that Becca is useful than Clem while Becca din't do anything in Shel's story ? Either does he think she is useful because he thinks she is going to become a villain considering he likes villains or he pulled a hypocrisy ?

• I am betting hypocrisy, Strange that he does not like Vernon since he is the king of being a hypocrite.

• I don't hate Becca, but I wouldn't exactly feel bad about it if she got munched by a walker.

• If I get a chance to drop her from a bell tower, more cruel than Ben, I would do it with a laugh attack that satisfies me along with her death scene.

• @Web Head said: If I get a chance to drop her from a bell tower, more cruel than Ben, I would do it with a laugh attack that satisfies me along with her death scene.

Dude , now that's just cold . You all act as if she killed 10 people . If Clem is going to be like Becca in season 2 , are you going to laugh at her death aswell ?

• @master psychic said: Dude , now that's just cold . You all act as if she killed 10 people . If Clem is going to be like Becca in season 2 , are you going to laugh at her death aswell ?

Clementine isn't such a jerk as Becca, have you seen Becca's enraging reaction when she heard about Stephanie? That's what pissed me off the most, Clementine didn't do that with Ben at the bell tower. It's entirely different with Clem.

• Wow so much Becca hate. Honestly I don't mind her. She is a kid that's adapted to the apocalypse in a way that would make her more likely to survive.She may be heartless at times, but only when necessary. I mean with Stephanie, the girl fucked the entire group by stealing a lot of supplies and that's all Becca knows, so what is she supposed to be like. I mean honestly, if someone puts you in danger or steals from you do you just say, "Oh yeah it's alright I forgive you dude." No because that's silly.

• @Web Head said: Clementine isn't such a jerk as Becca, have you seen Becca's enraging reaction when she heard about Stephanie? That's what pissed me off the most, Clementine didn't do that with Ben at the bell tower. It's entirely different with Clem.

Well Clem is a child and doesn't understand things and she still had innocence , if she was 14 she would be acting like Becca and she would understand things much better and would agree to leave Ben . Also if you tell Becca to do it , she will make a sad face and tell Shel to do it , meaning there could be some good in her and maybe she has suffered the same fate like Clem by seeing her and Shel's parents as walkers and did you see her face if you decide to kill the intruder ? She is acting tough maybe because she doesn't want people to think of her as a weakling .

• Deep down she might be as weak as Clementine in the beginning, I would say it's likely.

Add Comment