User Avatar Image

Who hates Becca?

posted by tommywx on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

I hate becca because she's a rude, nasty little skank. Very mouthy aswell. If I get a chance to kill her in season two (If she's in there), Im taking it.

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She's rude and annoys me, has no respect for adults.. But i wouldnt kill her.. That would be cruel, just dont wanna see her in Season 2

  • Becca is a teenager for goodness sake what do you expect her to act like everyone expects all the kids in the game to act like Clem well Becca is what like 13-14 and Clem is 9 so they're gonna act different

  • I don't hate Becca, I think I dislike her because of just how much she's different than Clementine. Clem holds out on being innocent, and having hope that one day things will get back to normal. This is pretty much the exact opposite of Becca. Becca has grown cold and quite annoying, to be honest.

  • @Zeruis said: I don't hate Becca, I think I dislike her because of just how much she's different than Clementine. Clem holds out on being innocent, and having hope that one day things will get back to normal. This is pretty much the exact opposite of Becca. Becca has grown cold and quite annoying, to be honest.



    Maybe she is like that because she is 12-14 years old , much older than Clem . Not every kid is going to be hopeful and innocent like Clem you know ? Also she is just a child who is in a world of pain and suffering , many kids would be like that in real life if a Zombie Apocalypse happened .

  • How she doesn't live up to her words really gets to me. She doesn't hesitate to say that she would kill stephanie, then realizes she has no balls to do so in the first place. Cannot believe Shel is related to her.

  • @Shel Is Hawt said: How she doesn't live up to her words really gets to me. She doesn't hesitate to say that she would kill stephanie, then realizes she has no balls to do so in the first place. Cannot believe Shel is related to her.



    That's actually why I don't have a problem with Becca. She acts cold and tough as a front, but she's really just a scared kid trying to cope with all the death and horror and stuff.

  • I hated her so much I tried in the game to let her shoot Stephanie but she didnt do it :(

  • I hate Becca beacause how she was talking to Bonnie when Tavia came[if you know what i mean]

  • I liked her, actually. She makes an attempt of trying to control/understand or make sense of a hard situation.

  • @tommywx said: I hate becca because she's a rude, nasty little skank. Very mouthy aswell. If I get a chance to kill her in season two (If she's in there), Im taking it.



    Funny thing is that you sound just like her :D

Add Comment