User Avatar Image

Answer this thread or sort out refunds....thieves!

posted by OneZeoN on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

I have just downloaded 400 days on my new ps3 (old one I played walking dead on died) and have this issue
I installed 400 days and when installing it just didnt appear in my games list.

I then downloaded the trial and it was then playable

I died and got the stupid black screen only to find it also didnt save!!! :mad:

WTFFFFFFFFFF!!

Is this being fixed or are we getting a fooking refund!
Not impressed with Telltale STEALING my money :mad:

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • lol no response?

great customer service!!

• I emailed them directly about it a week and a half ago. Haven't heard a thing from them. At least they could tell us they're aware of the problem and they're working on a solution. :confused:

• @nyrB said: I emailed them directly about it a week and a half ago. Haven't heard a thing from them. At least they could tell us they're aware of the problem and they're working on a solution. :confused:

That's all I want :(

Really is a joke that even on their own forums they cant say :mad:

• im getting the same black screen everytime i die. this is so annoying

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

Since you are only playing the demo version of the game, which does not allow for saving or trophies, etc..., you will not be able to save your progress. Per the description of 400 Days, you must own and install the first Episode of the series to play any DLC content. Since Episode 1 is the base game, and episodes 2-6 are DLC, you won't be able to access DLC without the full version of the game. To be honest, I don't think any games on the market allow you to play DLC without owning the full version of the game.

• @OneZeoN said: I have just downloaded 400 days on my new ps3 (old one I played walking dead on died) and have this issue
    I installed 400 days and when installing it just didnt appear in my games list.

I then downloaded the trial and it was then playable

If you have your same PS3 username on the newer PS3, I'm pretty sure you can go to your acct mgmt area and go to downloads, then re-download the demo and the other chapters you purchased/season pass.

Add Comment