User Avatar Image

Kenny - Alive or Dead

posted by HarjKS on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

It has been revealed recently that Kenny's fate will be "explored" possibly hinting at him being alive.

What do you guys think? Is Kenny alive or dead?

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I voted for dead, but... If Lee could walk through a horde of walkers and make it out unharmed, so could Kenny.

  • ahem he is both alive and dead. aka a zombie.

  • I leave the forums for two weeks in hopes you guys would stop with the utterly stupid threads and I return to the epitome of stupidity. Kenny is 100% dead. No questions asked. Lets grow up kiddies. If TellTale were to bring him back I would feel COMPLETELY cheated. You can watch the video as many times as youd like, there is no way he survived.

    -There was no where to hide
    - there were over 20+ walkers surrounding him
    -He had ONE bullet
    - Lees reaction is not one of happiness...

    Kenny is dead. There is not one logical argument for his survival. If hes not dead, I will lose all respect for TellTale and the Walking Dead Series. I love this game because its realistic (for obviously a zombie apocalypse story.) What I mean by that is nothing has happened that would be completely unrealistic. Kenny being alive would be unrealistic.

  • I know it's been said a million times but...... Tyreese

  • @kirby18 said: I leave the forums for two weeks in hopes you guys would stop with the utterly stupid threads and I return to the epitome of stupidity. Kenny is 100% dead. No questions asked. Lets grow up kiddies. If TellTale were to bring him back I would feel COMPLETELY cheated. You can watch the video as many times as youd like, there is no way he survived.

    -There was no where to hide
    - there were over 20+ walkers surrounding him
    -He had ONE bullet
    - Lees reaction is not one of happiness...

    Kenny is dead. There is not one logical argument for his survival. If hes not dead, I will lose all respect for TellTale and the Walking Dead Series. I love this game because its realistic (for obviously a zombie apocalypse story.) What I mean by that is nothing has happened that would be completely unrealistic. Kenny being alive would be unrealistic.

    If you don't like the thread, don't comment. There are tons of other threads. Plus the fact that if he was dead, why wouldn't telltale show it?

    Why would they say his death will be explored? Why do they carefully word it and hint that the VA should "subtly" show signs of struggle?

    Plus it's not always bullets that kill walkers.

  • @TheGamingSquadMC said: okay a few things for you sir from your '' - ''
    1- The windows and in christa there must be a door
    2-Remember lee going to the marsh house?
    3-You can give him more
    4-No but why can you say: maybe he made it. That means lee dont know it either

    You literally are doing the exact thing I thought someone would do... continue making illogical and unrealistic options. So let me once again reiterate.
    Watch the video again. First of all, the whole point was that Kenny would "sacrifice" himself to kill Ben mercifully instead of getting eaten which was Bens biggest fear... Secondly, as soon as he shoots him the walkers are literally less than a foot away. Kenny had NO time to make any move what so ever. "You can give him more" ... ? lol but did you... no... ? The only reason Lee made it to the Marsh house was because by that time the zombies werent fully attracted to him. ANd he had a MEAT cleaver, a weapon a lot more effective than a bullet with one gun. And finally he wasnt in a tight narrow alley. He was in , for the most part, the open.

    So obviously I proved you wrong by now. Would I think itd be interesting if Kenny returned? I guess, but like i said at the same time there is no need to being a character who is DEAD beyond a doubt back to life.

  • I think that there are more Kenny is alive threads then usual, but I think it's could to find out how people think about Kenny as time goes on.

  • @HarjKS said: If you don't like the thread, don't comment. There are tons of other threads. Plus the fact that if he was dead, why wouldn't telltale show it?

    Why would they say his death will be explored? Why do they carefully word it and hint that the VA should "subtly" show signs of struggle?

    Plus it's not always bullets that kill walkers.

    Ahh but thats the beauty of a forum. I can comment on what ever I like. Youre right, there are "tons of other threads." All of which say the same exact thing, which is that Kenny may be alive. So instead of making a whole new thread why not just add to the other 10 on the front page right now?

  • I guess that would work, you really think Kenny is dead in the Ben ending, but what about the Christa, do you think he might be alive in that one.

  • @kirby18 said: Ahh but thats the beauty of a forum. I can comment on what ever I like. Youre right, there are "tons of other threads." All of which say the same exact thing, which is that Kenny may be alive. So instead of making a whole new thread why not just add to the other 10 on the front page right now?

    You could have presented your opinions differently, instead of trying to start a flame war.

    Besides you never answered my questions:

    Why would telltale not show Kenny die?

    Why would they ask Kenny's VA to act more "subtly"?

    Why did they promise Kenny's fate will be "explored"?

    Almost every death it listed at the end, noted that said character lost their life or died. However when it listed Kenny it said he was "lost" to the herd. Why the odd vocabulary?

Add Comment