User Avatar Image

Kenny or Clementine?

posted by Hudomonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

I have seen multiple threads questioning Lilly fans and how far they would go to support her so this thread is asking the question if Kenny and Clem were both in trouble and you could only save one...
Who would you save?

88 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hell, with Larry gone, Kenny is the only other apart Lee who should have no problem defending himself physically (though he fails at that horribly over the course of the game). I'd help Clementine, obviously, then try to save Kenny. If he can't hold out long enough for that to happen, then, well, shit.

• The reason i put the " Lilly or Clementine " thread is because many Lilly fans really love her and i was wondering if their love is stronger that they would actually leave Clem for the walkers . And also , not many people made " Lilly or anyone " thread so i decided to make a " Lilly or Clementine " and " Lilly or Carley/Doug . "
    And for this thread , i would choose Clem and Kenny well the guy lost his family , might aswell spare him from more suffering and let him be reunited with his family .

• Are you saying there aren't Kenny fans who don't really love him?

• @Hudomonkey said: Are you saying there aren't Kenny fans who don't really love him?

No but i think Lilly fans love for Lilly is much stronger than Kenny fans love for Kenny and they would do anything for her . For example , Ehkay .

• @master psychic said: No but i think Lilly fans love for Lilly is much stronger than Kenny fans love for Kenny and they would do anything for her .

I have only found one Lilly fan like that and he was the one talking about Joining Crawford...
    The Majority of Kenny fans show their love a lot more...

• Damn,I like both but I would still choose Clem.

• Hi you probably figured that I would turn up.... So Kenny or Clem, a sweet innocent girl or a man with an awesome moustache, this is hard, I don't know, I'm so fond of Clementine but Kenny is my bro. Well I'm screwed, I refuse to vote, I can't pick, I won't!

• @TeamKennyAlways said: Hi you probably figured that I would turn up.... So Kenny or Clem, a sweet innocent girl or a man with an awesome moustache, this is hard, I don't know, I'm so fond of Clementine but Kenny is my bro. Well I'm screwed, I refuse to vote, I can't pick, I won't!

It just means you will continue to get the Game Over screen until you pick as the Walkers naturally defeat both of them leading to a never ending Circle...

• @Hudomonkey said: It just means you will continue to get the Game Over screen until you pick as the Walkers naturally defeat both of them leading to a never ending Circle...

So what I don't care, I won't pick, it's just a poll vote, not part of the actual game.

• If I were to choose between the two of them, Kenny would've probably tell us to save Clementine.. He's a good guy

Add Comment