User Avatar Image

Would you enjoy a Lily Redemption Subplot in Season 2?

posted by GoldenFleece on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

I am a big fan of Carley, and when replaying The Walking Dead and really do miss her. Gins of a well written character. Although Lily pisses me off during the story, I actually don't think she is a bad person, she is just someone who could pushed over the edge and did something nuts, something she would not normally do. I mean it is a zombie apocalypse, I KNOW I would do some things that I right now would normally do.

Personally I would love a redemption arc for Lily in Season 2, to cleanse her of her crime of killing Carley/Doug, where she will probably have to sacrifice herself.

120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes I would like to see her in season 2 and hopefully we will since she is no longer comic book Lilly.

• If Lilly were to show up again, I would like to see her as someone who's trying to make up for what she has done. If Kenny is allowed to redeem himself, then it's only fair for Lilly to get the chance to redeem herself too.

Granted, most players would rather see Lilly die in the most undignified way possible instead after the Carley/Doug/RV incident...

• Even though Road to Woodbury came out, I like to believe Lilly redeemed herself by killing the Governor in the comics.

Let's leave her story alone.

• Granted, most players would rather see Lilly die in the most undignified way possible instead after the Carley/Doug/RV incident...

I count myself among those people. I don't know, can't say that I don't enjoy a good redemption story, but Lilly sealed her status in my eyes because of that completely unnecessary murder. I doubt that even if she saved a bunch of season 2 characters, it wouldn't make up for the shit she caused back in season 1. A good act does not wash out the bad, nor bad the good. But perhaps I'd dislike her a little less after that. Though I would ultimately rather she, like Kenny, didn't appear in season 2 at all.

• Giving her a chance to redeem herself is like giving the Governor a chance for redemption. They are both unlikeable psycho's with no likeable quality who show no sign of guilt for the things they've done. She made it clear that she's a selfish murderous bitch with no regret to the problems she caused in Season 1. I and most players would rather see her as an Antagonist in Season 2.

• You could say the same for Kenny...

• You could say the same for Kenny...

Kenny's an asshole depending on the choices you make but Lilly's a bitch no matter what and will pull the same stunts with you even if you have her back. I said this before and I'll say it again, Kenny's a saint compared to her.

• Well anyone who ever read my posts knows what I want, and if not then the answer is a slow painful death for Carley and everything before it.

• @IceRyder said: Kenny's an asshole depending on the choices you make but Lilly's a bitch no matter what and will pull the same stunts with you even if you have her back. I said this before and I'll say it again, Kenny's a saint compared to her.

Lilly was forced into a role she was not fit for...
    She was the leader when no one else was willing and was hated and fought against at all point just because she was the one who did the rationing, she was the one who had to think about letting new people in the group...
    And then a member of the group killed her father right in front of her and she was forced to remain leader with no one left to trust...
    No wonder she snapped...
    She saved everyone when the bandits attacked and she was right about Ben...
    If Kenny had not broken the group...
    Lilly wouldn't have became what she became...
    Kenny forgot the countless times I saved him and his family because I am not a murderer and after that left me for dead at every turn and tried his best to get me out of the equation...
    Kenny still drops you, he still becomes a drunk and he still would have ripped Ben apart...
    Lilly may betray you no matter what but she appreciates it when you help her and she may steal the RV but with Kenny in charge...
    She had no choice...
    I hate Kenny and I dislike Lilly but if Kenny is given a chance for redemption after everything he did...
    I'd be willing to give Lilly the same chance

Add Comment