For me, it just slows everything down, It makes the least sense and is filled with things i personaly hated doing
1. Digging up the dead dog seemed way to random, did they NEED to get in the house that badly?
2. Burying the attic Zombie was also just out of nowhere, I mean Kenny didnt even bury his own son yet he wants to bury this random walker because its rotted corpse " kinda looks like Duck "...you know who else kinda looked like Duck?...DUCK!
3. Getting the safe combination from the dead doc and the tapes and all just made me feel like i was playing some CSI game or something
4. The way Chuck died was Lame, Its a video game, be Creative for gods sake
5. The whole sewer puzzle was just stupid, who on earth would think of doing that in the moment?
6. Lee walking around the house shouting CLEMMM? and getting Angry was also lame and seemed like lee just had a personality switch all of a sudden
7. I think MOLLY is not very convincing as a character, too over the top.
Theres more i hate i just cant remember it at the moment.