User Avatar Image

I hate Episode 4

posted by StalkerWalker on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

For me, it just slows everything down, It makes the least sense and is filled with things i personaly hated doing

1. Digging up the dead dog seemed way to random, did they NEED to get in the house that badly?

2. Burying the attic Zombie was also just out of nowhere, I mean Kenny didnt even bury his own son yet he wants to bury this random walker because its rotted corpse " kinda looks like Duck "...you know who else kinda looked like Duck?...DUCK!

3. Getting the safe combination from the dead doc and the tapes and all just made me feel like i was playing some CSI game or something

4. The way Chuck died was Lame, Its a video game, be Creative for gods sake

5. The whole sewer puzzle was just stupid, who on earth would think of doing that in the moment?

6. Lee walking around the house shouting CLEMMM? and getting Angry was also lame and seemed like lee just had a personality switch all of a sudden

7. I think MOLLY is not very convincing as a character, too over the top.

Theres more i hate i just cant remember it at the moment.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you hate it,so why are you here?
    1.Yeah they do,they didn't wanna DIE
    2.He was sad about his son and about the other kid and had to bury it.
    3.We HAD to do that.
    4.Why lame? almost everyone died.
    5.You stupid!
    6.He cared about Clem.which you don't.
    7.And you?

• @fabi777 said: If you hate it,so why are you here?
    3.We HAD to do that.
    5.You stupid!
    7.And you?

lol dude you just dont understand, please do not insult me as this is an internet forum and i am allowed to post my opinion, you have been reported

• Episode 4 was my second least favorite episode, just because of the reason that there were way too many zombies. The main theme of TWD is human drama, and episode 4 didn't really deliver in that aspect. Zombies were literally everywhere, which really ruined the immersion for me.

• Truth episode 4 was a mess seems Resident Evil: (The logic very silly, but who cares, they all died.
    1.A stranger stalking the girl.
    2.Go through school, did not see anything, it is logical that something bad happened.
    3.The hotel is 2 blocks from the pier and 4 of the house to return to.
    4.Hospital on the other side of town? for what?
    5.They map and not read.
    6.The whalkie to bring was a trap.

An episode pretty bad, I thought I was playing Resident Evil 1 playstation one. :(
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnsWvYkjJz0cO8lN1uwce

• It was the most action based episode. I have no idea where Gary Whitta was going with it. I love his work though.

• Yeah I found Episode 4 the weakest of the 5.

• I liked it a lot, but that my just be me you know.

• Though I enjoy Telltale Walking Dead as a whole, I do agree that Episode 4 is the weakest of the five as a whole.

• @fabi777 said: If you hate it,so why are you here?
    3.We HAD to do that.
    5.You stupid!
    7.And you?

This. I loved Episode 4, it wasn't the best episode but was really good. Garry Whitta did a great job considering he had to turn the game around in a whole new setting, and at the start of the episode the group was completely different than what we were used to in the past 3 episodes, and honestly I was worried about this group as I already missed the motor inn but when I played it I was really happy with how it turned out. I love Molly's character, and this episode developed Kenny, Christa, Ben and Lee's characters really well. I just wish Omid had a bigger role in it, and Molly stayed in the group.

After the depressing tone of Episode 3 it was a much needed light and fun episode... then the episode ended in an even darker tone than Episode 3 was haha.

• While I don't hate it near as much as the OP seems to, the Episode 4 was also the weakest of the episodes for me. Though it didn't have much to do with gameplay or the setting, on the contrary, Crawford was one of my favorite areas in the game. I guess why the episode appealed the least to me was because of the characters. Ruling out Carley/Doug, Katja, Duck and Lilly all in one episode made the group lose most of its human element and upset the balance of the group. We got two tough hardasses, Lilly and Kenny, and basically two children (with Ben continuing to be utterly useless) for them to watch over. Chuck and Molly were both interesting characters, only to disappear in completely dull ways, without ever getting the chance to truly know them (Chuck especially). And while I don't mind Christa/Omid, and I understand they're meant to be as a replacement for the characters we lost back in episode 3, but they never appealed to me near as much as the original group members did. I cared nothing for their survival, which is ironic, since by the end of episode 5 I got stuck with only them anyways :/

Add Comment