User Avatar Image

Are Lori and Judith now walkers??

posted by StalkerWalker on - last edited - Viewed by 832 users

They didnt die by getting shot in the head, and no one put a bullet in there heads after, so they must be walkers now right?

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Or 'Crawlers.'

Heheheheheh.

• Yeah unless they've been put down, they are both Walkers.

It's kind of messed up thinking of a baby Walker, I don't think any have been shown in the comics or game, I think that would be too far not to mention you'd have to find a talented baby to act that out on the TV show. However with all the crazy stuff shown in the comics I could see Kirkman doing it (I kind of hope he doesn't). There generally aren't many kid/toddler Walkers either in the TV show or comics, just that girl in the TV show pilot and Sophia, right?

Edit: Forgot about Clementine Walker in Lee's dream, if that counts. And Hershel's youngest daughters. But in crowds of generic Walkers that you see, there are none that look under 18 really.

• @marioluigi344 said: What?

Have you read the comics?

• User Avatar Image
    marioluigi344 BANNED

@ZacTB said: Have you read the comics?

No.

I was confused mainly because this is a game forum and I thought he was addressing characters in the game I've never heard of.

Y'know, the game that this forum is for.

Where people write things about the game.

• The Baby's head was probably Crushed When Lori collapsed upon it crushing it.Plus you'll rarely ever see little children walkers on the show because killing kids even if they are zombies can get them in trouble.I know two walker kids were killed in the walking dead but both scenes don't directly show them being shot by Rick because that would be considered too graphic.

• I think the TV series showed a shot of a kid getting shot directly. Graphic or not, there was no outcry, because honestly, did anyone ever care about that particular kid? I know I didn't.

• @Velociraptorius said: I think the TV series showed a shot of a kid getting shot directly. Graphic or not, there was no outcry, because honestly, did anyone ever care about that particular kid? I know I didn't.

Me neither,it's been awhile since I seen that death in episode 1,but with Sophia it doesn't show Rick directly shoot her as in it doesn't show the whole thing in one screenshot.

• Forgot about Penny (Governor's daughter in TV show, neice in comics) as well, she had a fairly graphic 'death' in the TV show.

• @ZacTB said: Forgot about Penny (Governor's daughter in TV show, neice in comics) as well, she had a fairly graphic 'death' in the TV show.

Oh yeah thats true actually,I suppose it's easier to get away with killing them when they've been dead along while so they resemble monsters more then children

This discussion has been closed.