User Avatar Image

clementine's survival

posted by deep.rock on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

do you think clementine will survive season 2?

69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TinyCarlos said: I don't think so. I sure HOPE not...I didn't like that they killed Lee, because it made me cry like Daryl when he found Merle, but even harder.
    If they kill another main character, I swear to god. I'm done.

well i know it might just be blind hope but what if lee did not die but just passed out from blood loss? and if you did not kill lee in first game you might get option to wake up as lee and try to get out and find clem. but lee is most likely dead :( but i still wish that could be an option

• @goldenkiller39 said: well i know it might just be blind hope but what if lee did not die but just passed out from blood loss? and if you did not kill lee in first game you might get option to wake up as lee and try to get out and find clem. but lee is most likely dead :( but i still wish that could be an option

Look, Lee wasn't dreaming, and he didn't pass out from blood loss. Even if it was blood loss, it doesn't change the fact that he will STILL turn. He is not dreaming. :(

• you got that right friend, blame ben then shoot him in the face

• From a fan of the comic, show and game her survival seems likely (unless they go the route of determinant fates - which I hope they do at the very end.)

-She's popular to the extent that her demise would do more harm than good (the reaction from most people to her not even being in a brief DLC shows that)
    -She connects the seasons
    -She has plenty of story and character potential; some characters were nice enough but ran out of steam or were just extra faces
    -She is the only child left out of the characters so far and more than that she is liked; a liked child game character is hard to come by

That said I think she might nearly die next season - get injured etc.

• I dont see any reason why she wouldnt.

• Protecting precious sweet Clementine season after season.. Would be boring. No happy ending makes game more real. Clem's death in second season would make people cry. Game writers wants your tears. They do not hide it.

• true true :), my mind just goes to weird places...

• @master psychic said: So you want a nine year old girl to die horribly just so than you can see hilarious Youtube Let's players reactions ? ...... Yeah Ok .

I was on the fence.

But... when you put it THAT way.....

Yeah, hopefully Clem dies. :cool:

Add Comment