User Avatar Image

Would YOU kill the St Johns?

posted by KilledLarry on - last edited - Viewed by 771 users

Im no hard man, but in that situation, the dead walking, No laws, and of corse the guys tried to make me eat my buddy...I think i would, in real life i have sufferd alot at the hands of bullies or people who saw that i had something and took it because they simply wanted it, I supress it, bottle it up, yes i know thats not wise but what can i do? So yeah, in that situation, that pitch fork would likely end up in his FACE......then after that, my first kill, i doubt i would have the stomach to kill andy...even more so after seeing how he broke down.....

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would have if Clem wasn't in the game. She was my moral compass throughout.

• @Dildor said: I would have if Clem wasn't in the game. She was my moral compass throughout.

really? coz i just wanted her to fuking die lol seriously you spend 4 damm episodes looking after her only to get bit because the little retarded fish monkey human with a dick for a face could not get her head around the fact that her parents were dead..........

• @KilledLarry said: really? coz i just wanted her to fuking die lol seriously you spend 4 damm episodes looking after her only to get bit because the little retarded fish monkey human with a dick for a face could not get her head around the fact that her parents were dead..........

The trolls are upon us...

I can smell it in the air.

That smell...

That...

Scent....

• @WalkingDeadFan23 said: The trolls are upon us...

I can smell it in the air.

That smell...

That...

Scent....

So im a troll for not liking clem that much? I liked lee alot better than clem, and it WAS because of her not listening that got Lee killed.....Hell i wish there was an option to tell clem its all her fault, Im not trolling, its how ifeel.

• @KilledLarry said: So im a troll for not liking clem that much? I liked lee alot better than clem, and it WAS because of her not listening that got Lee killed.....Hell i wish there was an option to tell clem its all her fault, Im not trolling, its how ifeel.

Lol I know I feel you bro. just the part about the monkey dick for face part was funny and I felt it was to troll all the Clem fans around here

• @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Lol I know I feel you bro. just the part about the monkey dick for face part was funny and I felt it was to troll all the Clem fans around here

No, im just quoting our good friend Edward lol

• @KilledLarry said: No, im just quoting our good friend Edward lol

I know I know. Eddie better be back I need those hilarious rants and one liners! Him and Omid must meet! It'd be a comedy explosion in the walking dead!

• I vote Waffles. The most compelling option, which also sums up my thoughts about mortality and man's inhumanity to man perfectly.

I only killed Danny. And even then, I didn't want to, I just didn't want him to come after us, or do the same thing to other people in case he got out. I spared Andy because I thought that there had been enough killing.

• Honestly that's a hard one. If I was Lee I don't know if I would have the guts to kill anyone. At the same time not killing Andy seems like a real safety hazard considering he's not trapped like Danny. Yes walkers probably got him, but is there a chance they didn't. Of course and is that chance worth the any risk that he may come back? Who knows.

• I wouldn't kill either of them. Danny was bleeding out, and he wasn't going anywhere any time soon. He's dead anyway, I wont make it easy for him. I thought long and hard about killing Andy but I chose to leave. Seeing zombie Brenda walk towards him actually made me happy. I would call it poetic justice.

I'm not letting them live, I'm letting them die in the worst way I can imagine.

Add Comment