12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My heart stopped for a second, I guess I am a tad bit of edge for some news about Walking Dead, even more now that it seems the first DLC for Bioshock Infinite was delayed again.

  • Hopefully we'll get some news soon

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: My heart stopped for a second, I guess I am a tad bit of edge for some news about Walking Dead, even more now that it seems the first DLC for Bioshock Infinite was delayed again.

    It was not delayed, they just released the info today. Look for the bioshock infinite dlc thread I posted in general chat for the deets, bio!

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: My heart stopped for a second, I guess I am a tad bit of edge for some news about Walking Dead, even more now that it seems the first DLC for Bioshock Infinite was delayed again.

    Burial at Sea looks awesome! Rapture for the win!

  • I know, I am downloading the first one, and I like Arena fighting, must have been all that Quake I played, and yes the next two are really interesting, not sure how it's going to tie together with Columbia and Bioshock Infinite, but then again 400 Day's at the moment does not tie together with Clementines story, so that is one thing they have in common.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I know, I am downloading the first one, and I like Arena fighting, must have been all that Quake I played, and yes the next two are really interesting, not sure how it's going to tie together with Columbia and Bioshock Infinite, but then again 400 Day's at the moment does not tie together with Clementines story, so that is one thing they have in common.

    Wait, are you downloading Burial at Sea or Clash in the clouds because I heard Clash of the Clouds came out today but I don't know when Burial at Sea comes out because it looks soooo awesome! Rapture when it's populated!


    Also, does anyone else think that in the trailer Elizabeth in Rapture looked like Marilyn Monroe with dark hair? :D

  • @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Wait, are you downloading Burial at Sea or Clash in the clouds because I heard Clash of the Clouds came out today but I don't know when Burial at Sea comes out because it looks soooo awesome! Rapture when it's populated!


    Also, does anyone else think that in the trailer Elizabeth in Rapture looked like Marilyn Monroe with dark hair? :D

    Burial at Sea comes out later this year. No specific date, Clash of The Clouds came out today.

    And yes! I kind of like Noir-Liz and her style!

  • Clash of Clouds, there is no release date for Burial at Sea, and yes Elizabeth looks very different, not something I am a fan of, I thought she looked perfect in the main game, but I understand why it needs to be changed, it is meant to have a noir feel to it.

  • Since when did Sarah Polley join the walking dead video game?

  • @Ehkay said: Since when did Sarah Polley join the walking dead video game?

    Yesterday a little after 8pm

Add Comment