User Avatar Image

Will we be able to pre-order Season 2?

posted by Visambros on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

Does anybody know?

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Better question will be: Will it even be worth it to pre-order season 2? There was little to no reason in this one.

  • I've also wondered what the point of a pre-order would be. It's downloadable, so it's not like they're going to run out of stock and you miss out.

    I've previously pre-ordered games from Telltale, but it was more out of hype and inticipation. Looking back now, even content wise, there was really no difference or benefit if it was pre-ordered or purchased same/next day of release.

  • @HelloCthulhu said: Better question will be: Will it even be worth it to pre-order season 2? There was little to no reason in this one.

    @HelloCthulhu said: I've also wondered what the point of a pre-order would be. It's downloadable, so it's not like they're going to run out of stock and you miss out.

    I've previously pre-ordered games from Telltale, but it was more out of hype and inticipation. Looking back now, even content wise, there was really no difference or benefit if it was pre-ordered or purchased same/next day of release.

    For me, it's more about being able to have it sooner. I'm not normally impatient but I really would like Season 2 to come soon.

    Also, I was wondering if they could add anything extra to the game if you did pre-order it. Though thinking about it now, I don't really know what that extra thing would be.

  • In the past the only way to get your hands on physical copies of the games was to pre-order, on top of which you could get a collector's edition...seeing as they have an exclusive agreement with gamefly for console versions only, There is literally NO REASON to pre-order the game through telltale anymore for TWD.

  • @HelloCthulhu said: In the past the only way to get your hands on physical copies of the games was to pre-order, on top of which you could get a collector's edition...seeing as they have an exclusive agreement with gamefly for console versions only, There is literally NO REASON to pre-order the game through telltale anymore for TWD.

    Oh okay

  • well unless the also give out season 1 400 days codes/steam gifts etc

    or a 'dlc' offer

    or a special skin for another game, like they did with poker night1/2

    even a 'special music cd'

Add Comment