User Avatar Image

Which characters will become problematic for the group in Season 2?

posted by Shel Is Hawt on - last edited - Viewed by 584 users

Who do you think will/won't get along? and who could possibly become the new ben out of the survivors?

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think from what we saw in the Epilogue of 400 days...
    Probably Russell and Bonnie. They seemed to argue alot from what we saw.

• Russel, Nate, Becca, Bonnie. Becca seems like a problem child, and Nate is one crazy fucker. Russel argued against going to the camp, and Bonnie is a liar in my game.

That said, I don't think it would be possible to top Ben's performance in season 1.

• Becca and Russell for sure. Maybe Bonnie if you had her lie. Eddie could also be problematic aswell (the dude does kill 2 people and determinantly leaves another one behind in the span of 20 minutes). Nate, for sure. If Shel left Roman behind, he could still be very mad at her.

• @Dildor said: 0it would be possible to top Ben's performance in season 1.[/B]

I dunno, but Eddie does seem to be a bit Ben-like, you know, with him killing Nate's friend, then hitting the cop on the road. And then him leaving Wyatt behind depending on your choice.

• Walker Ben finds his way to Tavia's community, also bringing the herd from Savannah with him. Hilarity Ensues.

• Becca or Russell. I don't think either of them will be as stupid as Ben but Becca acts all tough then proves she's all talk if you let her shoot Stephanie and Russell has serious trust issues.

I don't think Becca or Rusell will get along with Bonnie. They already seem to have taken a disliking to her and I can see them both being the first to be accuse Bonnie if medical supplies went missing, just because of her past.
    It's for this reason though I think Bonnie will outlive everyone else. :D She's already proven she can defend herself whereas Becca chickens out and Russell runs away.

• @Rock114 said: Walker Ben finds his way to Tavia's community, also bringing the herd from Savannah with him. Hilarity Ensues.

Just thought about the most ironic death ever: Kenny is in Tavia's community and, if you dropped Ben, he gets bitten by walker Ben :D

• Becca is a problematic kid who thinks she's smart.
    Bonnie is too naive.
    Russell has serious trust issues.

So yeah, I don't know. Probably these three.

• I have to agree, there are some people that might cause trouble, but there is no way in hell they can top Ben the destroyer, and I have to agree that if walker Ben gets Kenny killed then I am not sure if I would laugh or cry.

Add Comment