User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Game Comedy Show

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 6.4K users

With the help of my forum friends , i decided to make a part two of my " 400 days comedy show " " Walking Dead Game Comedy Show " .
Here are the 12 sketches :
" The Urban Family " - Lee , Clementine and Carley .
" Kenny's Adventures of Boats and Ducks " - Kenny , Katjaa and Duck .
" The Incredible Asshole and his Incredible She-Bitch Daughter and her boyfriend " Larry , Lilly and Mark .
" The MacGyver of Macon " - Doug .
" The Unlucky Kids " - Ben and Travis .
" Cancer hits when you don't suspect " - Vernon and his crew .
" The Tarzan of Savannah " - Molly .
" The Magical Hobo " - Chuck .
" The Save-Lots Punks " - The Bandits .
" The Innocent St John Family " The St Johns
" A man and His Missing Station Wagon " - Campman
" The Funny Guy , The Pregnant Girlfriend and The Cat " - Omid , Christa and their cat .
And that's it .
Which sketch would be the best ?

179 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I liked them all, so I made the poll a rainbow. :)

• The plots :
    The Urban Family - Lee , Clementine and Carley are a normal family who always come across obstacles in their lives , but they will manage to overcome them as a family .
    Kenny's Adventures of Boats and Ducks - Kenny takes Duck on fishing trips to have some fun and catch fish but his rival Henry McBoat and his little brother Sam McBoat ( yes those are Henry and Sam from the Last Of Us ) always come to ruin their fun and he is competitive with Kenny about who is the best fisherman .
    The Incredible Asshole and his Incredible She-Bitch Daughter and her boyfriend - Lilly and Larry are hated by the neighbour because Lilly is a angry woman who yells at people and her dad is a rampaging elephant . Mark is the only one who likes them because he is her boyfriend but he also has trouble with them because Larry wants to chop his balls off so than he won't leave his daughter pregnant and Lilly has anger issues .
    The MacGyver of Macon - Doug builds great inventions but they always break in parts , but he says that " A little disaster brings you to succes " but unfortnately his disasters create bigger disasters .
    The Unlucky Kids - Ben and Travis are hated by everybody in college . Ben gets straight F all the time but Travis gets straight A because his dad is in special forces and gets hated by everybody because of that . Ben is unlucky with girls and so is Travis and they are always bullied by jocks who are bigger than them .
    Cancer hits when you don't suspect - Vernon and his crew are doctors and they are trying to cure people who have cancer , but when they try to cure them they fail miserably .
    The Tarzan of Savannah - Whenever there is trouble in Savannah such as : People getting mugged , a kitty cat stuck in a tree , vandalism etc , Molly is always there to save the day and also has to deal with the evil community Crawford run by the merciless Oberson .
    The Magical Hobo - Chuck is a magical hobo genie who grants people three wishes if someone rubs his magic guitar . The only problem here is that Chuck misunderstands people's wishes for example :
    Man : I want a hot foxy .
    And then Chuck uses his magic and a red fox appears .
    Man : What the hell man !?
    Chuck: You said you wanted a hot foxy so there you go .
    The Save-Lots Punks - The Save-Lots Punks are a bunch of thieves and jerks who like rap music but also have a huge rivarly with another street gang run by Jerry ( AKA the guy in 400 days " Fuck me ? Fuck you motherfucker ! " ) .
    The Innocent St John Family - The St Johns are a happy little family who are happy to have visitors but they are scared off because of Danny and his creepy ways and they are hated by their neighbours Hershel and Shawn .
    A man and His Missing Station Wagon - Campman always works hard and after he finishes work his station wagon goes missing all the time and finds it in random places . And why does he lose it all the time ? Because he leaves the door unlocked and the keys inside .
    The Funny Guy , The Pregnant Girlfriend and The Cat - Omid and Christa are a happy couple and they are expecting a child soon and Omid is always attacked by his cat and he thinks he is evil and Christa doesn't believe him and Omid wants to prove to Christa that he is evil but fails to prove it because the cat erases the evidence .

• Kenny should make a cameo in the urban family :D anyway Kenny's adventure of boats and ducks

• He already said in another thread that Kenny will make a cameo in 'Urban Family'. "F**king urbans." :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XpJiONBgDTM&t=24

• @TeamKennyAlways said: Kenny should make a cameo in the urban family :D anyway Kenny's adventure of boats and ducks

Well of course , Kenny is Lee , Clem and Carley's friendly neighbour and he comes every morning in every episode and says this in a episode
    " Hey Lee , can you give me some sugar ? And i am not talking about the sugar you are giving to your wife . "
    " Yeah maybe next time Kenny . "
    And then Lee closes the door in Kenny's face and Kenny says " Fucking Urban . "

• I like the one with Omid and his cat fighting.

• The man and his missing station wagon sounds like the most fun to me, dunno why :D Probably because of how absurd the Stranger's accusations looked to me after he had left the DAMN KEYS INSIDE.

• @BubbaFightsUnlimited said: I liked them all, so I made the poll a rainbow. :)

Me too haha.

• @BubbaFightsUnlimited said: He already said in another thread that Kenny will make a cameo in 'Urban Family'. "F**king urbans." :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XpJiONBgDTM&t=24

that made my day XD

Add Comment