User Avatar Image

Which group is worse?

posted by WantaFanta on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

These groups (of people) had ways of surviving, but they did it in moralistically wrong ways. Which of these groups do you think were the most inhumane during the Apocalypse? St. Johns, Crawford, or the bandits?

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Crawford seems the worst on paper, but atleast they didn't kill strangers and eat them.

  • I chose Crawford,as I find it sick how they send children and their parents out on their own to survive (and most likely die) though it is really a tie between them and the bandits for me,I know the St.John's are cannibals,but Crawford and the bandits were terrible people.

    I actually kind of regret choosing Crawford now,I really don't know which is worse between Crawford and the dairy.

    Oh and bacon and toast is badass.

  • How is Crawford any better then the St. John's? Crawford killed and hung the dead as warnings. Molly even said the children, the sick, and the old were all exiled and killed.

    St. John's never took pleasure in killing and eating people. (Danny the exception)

  • @Yertos said: How is Crawford any better then the St. John's? Crawford killed and hung the dead as warnings. Molly even said the children, the sick, and the old were all exiled and killed.

    St. John's never took pleasure in killing and eating people. (Danny the exception)

    I know,but they did still eat people that is what matters,but I am not sure,though I didn't say Crawford is any better than the St. John's,I just can't decide which one is more evil.

  • @WalkingDeadFan23 said: Ben

    Ben

    Ben

    Benbenben

    If only Ben were his own group, then it would have saved Lee, Kenny, and Clem a lot of heart break :P

  • @Yertos said: If only Ben were his own group, then it would have saved Lee, Kenny, and Clem a lot of heart break :P

    He WAS part of his own group. But they all died... except for Ben.

    On topic, I pick Crawford. The bandits were bad, but they were just that: Bandits. The St. Johns are cannibals, which is pretty horrific, and they get second on my list, but Crawford, in my opinion, is the worst.

    Crawford actively began exiling and executing its own members at some point in order to simply "preserve their resources" or some bullshit. It's never outright stated, to my knowledge, but I always picture them shooting Vernon's friends (the five of his group that Crawford captured before they found the morgue), which they do because they USED to be sick. I wouldn't be surprised if both Molly and Vernon knew some of the walkers we saw that comprised the barricade by the river.

    In addition to that, they actually send parents and their children out into a zombie infested city, which is certain death. Shooting them would be more humane, actually, since they wouldn't have to endure the pain of being eaten alive, or starving to death out in an apocalyptic wasteland. The leaders of Crawford were willing to get rid of anyone that they deemed a detriment to the survival of their dictatorship. Eventually, they may have just decided to begin getting rid of people that they didn't like, if they hadn't reached that point already by the time Anna Correa went postal.

    So, in the end, the Bandits, rapist monsters and murderers, at least stuck together for the most part (emphasis on "the most part"), and the St. Johns always looked out for each other, despite being cannibalistic killers who traded human meat for supplies. Crawford was completely and utterly willing to get rid of anyone in their own community that didn't meet their vision of an ideal survivor, or their "master race" as Vernon put it. Fuck them.

  • I must vote Crawford, since they killed a whole lot of innocent people and put them on a barricade full of corpses, left kids to die and kicking anyone that was a little sick.

  • @Rock114 said: He WAS part of his own group. But they all died... except for Ben.

    On topic, I pick Crawford. The bandits were bad, but they were just that: Bandits. The St. Johns are cannibals, which is pretty horrific, and they get second on my list, but Crawford, in my opinion, is the worst.

    Crawford actively began exiling and executing its own members at some point in order to simply "preserve their resources" or some bullshit. It's never outright stated, to my knowledge, but I always picture them shooting Vernon's friends (the five of his group that Crawford captured before they found the morgue), which they do because they USED to be sick. I wouldn't be surprised if both Molly and Vernon knew some of the walkers we saw that comprised the barricade by the river.

    In addition to that, they actually send parents and their children out into a zombie infested city, which is certain death. Shooting them would be more humane, actually, since they wouldn't have to endure the pain of being eaten alive, or starving to death out in an apocalyptic wasteland. The leaders of Crawford were willing to get rid of anyone that they deemed a detriment to the survival of their dictatorship. Eventually, they may have just decided to begin getting rid of people that they didn't like, if they hadn't reached that point already by the time Anna Correa went postal.

    So, in the end, the Bandits, rapist monsters and murderers, at least stuck together for the most part (emphasis on "the most part"), and the St. Johns always looked out for each other, despite being cannibalistic killers who traded human meat for supplies. Crawford was completely and utterly willing to get rid of anyone in their own community that didn't meet their vision of an ideal survivor, or their "master race" as Vernon put it. Fuck them.

    I agree, they were the worst, and it would have been interested to see them alive even though they were bad.

  • @HiggsBoson2142 said: And, in the unused lines, Ben and Travis may have been forced to watch as the bandits assaulted the women in their group. And Jolene's daughter even.

    ..Yup. He also saw one of his friends..er.. get raped. :(
    It just makes me sad for Ben. He lost all his friends, his family's fate is unknown... Also what I just said.

    But, still, GODDAMMIT, BEN!

Add Comment