User Avatar Image

Which group is worse?

posted by WantaFanta on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

These groups (of people) had ways of surviving, but they did it in moralistically wrong ways. Which of these groups do you think were the most inhumane during the Apocalypse? St. Johns, Crawford, or the bandits?

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @HiggsBoson2142 said: And, in the unused lines, Ben and Travis may have been forced to watch as the bandits assaulted the women in their group. And Jolene's daughter even.

..Yup. He also saw one of his friends..er.. get raped. :(
    It just makes me sad for Ben. He lost all his friends, his family's fate is unknown... Also what I just said.

But, still, GODDAMMIT, BEN!

• I don't hate the kid, but I guess if getting somewhat famous on the back of Ben is not alright with him, I apologies, to bad he is already dead, GODDAMMIT BEN you died before I could apologies.

• I misread the question. For some reason I voted for who had the best way of living (for being "bad guys")

But It worked cause the answer is the same for both questions. I voted the bandits cause till Lilly used them for target practice Whatever the bandits were doing was working for them. Plus they used Crossbows which just like Daryl from the TV series is actually smart since you get all the convenience of shooting with a gun without all the hassle of drawing in more walkers. Also they had roofless aggression which is needed in a Zombie apocalypse. The only thing I cant really agree with the bandits on is raping people. 1 you traumatize somebody. 2 you risk bringing in a new life into a cruel cold world

• Crawford kicked out people they saw as useless, killed the opposition and had very strict rules but still maintened a form of society. Hell, there was even corruption there!
    Andy and Brenda killed people because they thought they had no choice. Danny was just a bit crazy.
    The bandits killed, raped and stole from everybody. The fact they forced the St Johns to give them food tells you enough about them.
    Overall, Crawford was pretty bad, but I'd rather stay with them than with the bandits.

• Crawford was the worst one. You can deal with bandits even if you are sick. But you are outsider in Crawford. Creepy place ;/

• I don't know why but Lilly would have loved Crawford, and Crawford would have loved Lilly, thank god they never met.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I don't know why but Lilly would have loved Crawford, and Crawford would have loved Lilly

I dunno, I think this may be getting close to a WORSE love story than Twilight.
    But somehow, it's STILL a better love story than Twilight.

• @BubbaFightsUnlimited said: I dunno, I think this may be getting close to a WORSE love story than Twilight.
    But somehow, it's STILL a better love story than Twilight.

Plot twist: Lilly was the leader of Crawford.

• Probably the bandits.

As mentally twisted as the St. Johns were, and as cruel and shortsighted as Crawford was made out to be, the bandits didn't even try to make an attempt to justify their wanton rape and murder.

@Bioshock Infinite WD said: I don't know why but Lilly would have loved Crawford, and Crawford would have loved Lilly, thank god they never met.

Her father had a heart condition. I doubt they would have gotten along.

• Who knows maybe the people in Crawford left when the zombies came and perhaps Tavia's group is Crawford dun dun dun!!!

Add Comment