User Avatar Image

Weapons

posted by Pell3t on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

So I was wondering what was ya'lls favorite weopon to use in the game?

Mine, I gotta go with the ax. I mean that ax had some history behind it.

Hilda comes in a close second for obvious reasons.

54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The axe! Lee was such a badass with it in ep 1 and 2! Too bad the St Johns kept it.
    I'm also fond of the screwdriver and the shotgun in ep 1 and 400 Days.

• It'd either be the axe or the cleaver for me. The axe looks much more badass, but the cleaver was pretty reliable too and got more head slicing action. Fucked that horde of zombies up. I think I'll take the axe.

Honorable mentions go to the shard of glass for a really badass Lee moment, and the shovel as wielded by Chuck. Old bastard was a monster with that shovel in his hands.

• I thought Hilda would get more votes. Great for killing zombies and seemed pretty dang useful.

• @damkylan said: It'd either be the axe or the cleaver for me. The axe looks much more badass, but the cleaver was pretty reliable too and got more head slicing action. Fucked that horde of zombies up. I think I'll take the axe.

Honorable mentions go to the shard of glass for a really badass Lee moment, and the shovel as wielded by Chuck. Old bastard was a monster with that shovel in his hands.

I know I realized I forgot to put the shovel on this list as soon as I made the poll. Nothing was going to stop chuck while he had that shovel. I wonder how he lost it.

I almost voted for the cleaver too, because it was pretty damn useful. Not just on the horde but also on defending the doors in the mansion. Only reason I didn't pick it is cause it seems you'd be more likely to get bit, it being a small weapon and all. And that shard of glass made me regret cutting Lees' arm off in my original play through.

• The glass shard was so badass, it reminded me of Bruce Lee.

• @Dildor said: I thought Hilda would get more votes. Great for killing zombies and seemed pretty dang useful.

It's still in second place, and my second favorite which is a cool coincidence to me. I voted for the axe and didn't realize how many people loved it till I made this poll.

Season 2
    The return of The Axe

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: The glass shard was so badass, it reminded me of Bruce Lee.

It's the most boss way to fight a battle you don't think your going to win.

• But he won anyway, I just thought it showed how much Lee did not give a shit when he grabbed the glass shard and the blood went down the side, badass.

• The way he looks at his bite first is really badass and then he picks it up and the blood pours from his hand. And then that epic music. Easily my favorite minute of the entire game. And that's saying a lot since there were only like 1 or 2 dull moments in the game.

• I can't even count two dull moments, easily the most badass of all the moments.

Add Comment