User Avatar Image

Katjaa's reaction?

posted by fabi777 on - last edited - Viewed by 992 users

What do you think will be Katjaa's reaction if she heard Ben was the one who got Duck killed?
i think she will get out her gun, and shoot the fuck out of him.
Badass Katjaa.

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She would not be the happy veterinary at all.

• Katjaa said she would have left Lilly for what she did to Carley, so the fact that Ben was responsible for something far worse happening to her son likely means she would have wanted to kill him. Not to the extent that Kenny did, but I think she would have at least told Ben he deserved to die for taking Duck from her.

• She wouldn't do jack shit 'cause she's dead.

• Katjaa's transformation through the game is awesome,from the opening scene with her talking to Clem about school,to hearing about what Kenny done and her reactions to Lilly and Duck,all her belief died and Duck was the final straw.

• She would have lost her shit and either killed him herself or thrown him to the walkers. I don't think her being a good person would mean she wouldn't, in their situation the stress would get to you and eventually you'd snap.

• Well i don't think Katjaa would be the type to go Rambo on Ben like Kenny , i think she wouldn't want to talk to Ben anymore and i think she would tell Ben that he should of died instead of Doug/Carley and Duck .

• Yeah, I can't imagine Katjaa pulling a Lilly and blowing his brains out. If Ben tells her the "I was trying to keep the bandits off our backs" version of the story, she might forgive him.

But if he tells her the truth, that he was betraying the group that took him in and gave him protection and a share of their dwindling supplies despite his uselessness, all to help an imaginary friend... I can see her voting to kick him off the boat at Crawford.

• I could see Lee holding back Katjaa like he did in episode 4 with Kenny, despite me wanting to let Kenny beat his ass but those damn walkers which were also Bens fault.

I could also see Lee trying to reason with Katjaa trying to tell her now is not the time to tell Kenny what Ben seeing as the group was in demoralized state any way.

• I don't see Katjaa reacting to this with anger. At least not "Kenny" levels of anger. She's too motherly. And mothers don't just scream at you when you do something to hurt them; they crush you with guilt and make you hate yourself for doing whatever it is that you did. She'd slowly walk right up to Ben with tears in her eyes, slap him across the face, and tell him in a calm but sorrowful voice that her son is dead because of what he did and that she'll never forgive him for that. Then she'd just walk away and leave him to his thoughts.

• @master psychic said: Well i don't think Katjaa would be the type to go Rambo on Ben like Kenny , i think she wouldn't want to talk to Ben anymore and i think she would tell Ben that he should of died instead of Doug/Carley and Duck .

Yes.

She'd either say her piece, which, delivered in Katjaa fashion, would crush the fuck out of Ben, and then blank him from that moment on.

Or, go straight to blanking him.

There would be no fisticuffs or cussing storm.

Add Comment