User Avatar Image

What are you hoping for?

posted by Senor Cardgage on - last edited - Viewed by 564 users

I, for one, am hoping for appearances by:
-Trogdor
-Stinkoman
-The Thnikkaman (Bubs' alter-ego, if you don't know)
-Senor Cardgage

I'm also hoping we will be able to explore Free Country USA and maybe see some new places.

Do you have any specific hopes for SBCG4AP?

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm hoping for cameos by all of the above, plus the Drive-Thru Whale and Eh, Steve! Perhaps a minigame where we get to design an issue of Teen Girl Squad.

Mostly, though, I just want to see how the characters look in 3D. That should be freaking awesome.

• Firstly, I'm hoping that all 12(?) of the main characters make an appearance - I'm not really bothered about Trogdor to be honest, but I'd quite like to see the last three that you listed.
    Glancing over at my Homestar Runner poster, I think people like the Cheat Commandos should perhaps have a mini-game in it, perhaps not in the main game itself.

[quote=Cyberlink420;61324]Mostly, though, I just want to see how the characters look in 3D. That should be freaking awesome.[/quote]

You should check out the DVD menus then. ;)

• I wouldn't be too surprised to see an appearance by "The S is for Sucks Dragon" but I'm not crossing my fingers over that.

• @Guybrush Threepwood said: You should check out the DVD menus then. ;)

I have the SBEmail Vol. 1-4 DVDs, but that only features Strong Bad, Homestar, the Cheat, and Strong Sad. There's still many more characters who have yet to undergo the treatment...

• [quote=Cyberlink420;61339]I have the SBEmail Vol. 1-4 DVDs, but that only features Strong Bad, Homestar, the Cheat, and Strong Sad. There's still many more characters who have yet to undergo the treatment...[/quote]

Ah, you should get the fifth DVD then. It has all the characters in the introduction (albeit* for a quick glimpse).

* using this word to try and sound clever. Not sure if it fits the context.

• I'm still waiting for my Five-Dore t-shirt to come in the mail. :D

• The Thnikkaman would be pretty cool... also, the King of Town! That guy is great. And maybe Homsar as Strong Bad's girlfriend. :P

• Dear god, my computer might not be able to hand a 3D version of Modestly-Hot-Homsar...

I have to wonder, though...you think They Might Be Giants might do a song for the game? After all, they've done a lot of stuff with TBC in the past...

• I hope TMBG does something, I particularly like "Experimental Film" by them. It might be cool if they redid the opening theme. Maybe that's just me though.

• That would be all kinds of awesome if TMBG would get involved. I think it would be something they might do as well. Also, I'm very much looking forward to what direction Jared is going with the music - if he's composing, of course. I'd be perfectly happy with the low-brow keyboard music we know and love from the site. :D

Add Comment