User Avatar Image

Most Evil Character?

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Evil is a big word. Implies someone who wants to cause harm to others and basically make life miserable for others and enjoys it.

We haven't really seen a pure evil character yet unlike the comic or show has, so who fits this category the best so far.

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DomeWing333 said: No "bandits"? Raided every camp they could for supplies and then raped/killed the young girls there for the hell of it? No? Alright, then.

Totally agree with this. Not to mention the fact that these bandits indirectly killed Carley/Doug, Duck and Katjaa when they raided the Motor Inn. At least the Stranger had a sympathetic story. He wasn't evil from the start, but the apocalypse simply lead him to insanity.

The bandits, on the other hand, kill and destroy with no remorse, repentance, or respect. So yeah, if we're talking about "evil", these guys are probably the purest evil in the game.

• Of those listed? Probably the Saint Johns as a group.

@aerial-ballet said: Not to mention the fact that these bandits indirectly killed Carley/Doug, Duck and Katjaa when they raided the Motor Inn. At least the Stranger had a sympathetic story. He wasn't evil from the start, but the apocalypse simply lead him to insanity.

The bandits, on the other hand, kill and destroy with no remorse, repentance, or respect. So yeah, if we're talking about "evil", these guys are probably the purest evil in the game.

Pretty much. Rapists and killers who were literally the only ones not even trying to justify the things they were doing. Even the Saint Johns, as far gone as they were, still had some semblance of loyalty to each other in memory of their old lives and tried to justify their twisted mentality. We saw nothing from the bandits but threats and murder.

And as cruel and foolishly short-sighted as Oberson's policies were, Crawford's goal was survival. It's not much consolation to the people they killed, but it wasn't all done for the heck of it.

• By the way I looked up and Crawford Square is a real place in Savannah, well now I know where to not go to in Savannah, or should I go there to see the Ben Tower.

• Evil: Bandits [insert real big fucking drop off] Diet coke of evil: Roman the Manipulative, Andy St.John skin wearing, none shall pass, dickbag.

tumblr_lyffalScmw1qbklpr.gif

• Despite my other feelings on the matter, I must say that "Roman the Manipulative" is an awesome name.

Now then, about my other feelings on the matter...:mad:

• @DomeWing333 said: Despite my other feelings on the matter, I must say that "Roman the Manipulative" is an awesome name.

Now then, about my other feelings on the matter...:mad:

I did agree re the bandits. Gotta give me that at least, Charles.

At least you didn't go all It's Shovel Time on me.

I'd get my arse handed to me. For sure.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: By the way I looked up and Crawford Square is a real place in Savannah, well now I know where to not go to in Savannah, or should I go there to see the Ben Tower.

I'm gonna take a gander and say this.

belltower.JPG

• Pretty much, good job Telltale, you made a location in real life more famous.

• Time to make a Ben memorial in there? Kinda like that thread where someone found Doug/Carley's resting place and talks went about making a small memorial :D
    Granted, the bell tower would probably be harder to access than some random ditch on the side of the road.

• True, but Ben did not die there, he died in some alleyway near River Street, wonder if that place is real to, would not surprise me.

Add Comment