User Avatar Image

Most Evil Character?

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

Evil is a big word. Implies someone who wants to cause harm to others and basically make life miserable for others and enjoys it.

We haven't really seen a pure evil character yet unlike the comic or show has, so who fits this category the best so far.

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Saoralba131 said: I agree,I want a Ben option,but I guess Oberson is my second option.

:eek: You're telling me that your list of "Most Evil Character" in the Walking Dead goes:

1. Useless kid who threatens the group's survival
    2. Guy who kills off useless kids who threatens his group's survival

The fuck, man?!!

• @DomeWing333 said: :eek: You're telling me that your list of "Most Evil Character" in the Walking Dead goes:

1. Useless kid who threatens the group's survival
    2. Guy who kills off useless kids who threatens his group's survival

The fuck, man?!!

Come on,I was kidding,I voted Oberson didn't I :D

but seriously,I actually don't mind Ben too much,I saved him in episode 4 as well.

• Ah shoulda known. Guess I was trolled. :o You never know with this forum, though. You got your Clem-haters, and your Crawford supporters, and your people who think Wyatt and Eddie are romantically involved...

*waits for Sick Octopus to chime in with "and your Roman apologists"*

• @DomeWing333 said: Ah shoulda known. Guess I was trolled. :o You never know with this forum, though. You got your Clem-haters, and your Crawford supporters, and your people who think Wyatt and Eddie are romantically involved...

Yeah,don't worry I'm not like that,and Charles is probably one of the most badass hobo's ever,along with the hobo from hobo with a shotgun.

• And Phoenix Wright the most badass lawyer ever, along with.......uh........Atticus Finch? Yeah, let's go with Atticus Finch.

• @DomeWing333 said: And Phoenix Wright the most badass lawyer ever, along with.......uh........Atticus Finch? Yeah, let's go with Atticus Finch.

Yeah!

Also,I am one of the people who also likes Apollo Justice,so if you don't mind I would like to add him as well.

• @Saoralba131 said: I agree,I want a Ben option,but I guess Oberson is my second option.

@Saoralba131 said: Ah shoulda known. Guess I was trolled. :o You never know with this forum, though. You got your Clem-haters, and your Crawford supporters, and your people who think Wyatt and Eddie are romantically involved...

Well played, Hobro, well played :D

I think the other voter might be Omid's Cat. I think he's pissed at Roman too.

• @DomeWing333 said: And Phoenix Wright the most badass lawyer ever, along with.......uh........Atticus Finch? Yeah, let's go with Atticus Finch.

Well Gregory Peck is a badass, so Atticus Finch must be a badass, too :p

• I agree, now we need a top ten best lawyers ever, and Chuck the Hobro, one best hobo in the history of the Walking Dead, and the only one as far as I know.

Add Comment