User Avatar Image

Telltale Heroes Vs Telltale Villains

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

This thread will be about Telltale good guys fighting Telltale bad guys .
The First Battle:
Sam , Max , Flint Paper , Strongbad , Guybrush Threepwood , Morgan Leflay , Hector , Marty Mcfly , Nima , Oscar , Rey Curtis , Lee , Clementine , Carley , Kenny and Lilly Vs General Skunkape , Hugh Bliss , Sammun-Mak , Trogdor , Lechuck , Marquis Desinge , Barnsley Noble , Kid Tannen , Billy Yoder , a raptor , David Gandapur , The Stranger , Nate , Andy St John , Danny St John and a bandit .
Who will win ? The good guys or the bad guys ?

116 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It is pretty even...
    You have people like Morgan Le Flay, Flint Paper, Sam and Max giving the heroes a great advantage...

But the villains have General Skunkape who is resistant to bullets and could easily take out half of the heroes team single handedly, You have Hugh Bliss who can do magic, Le Chuck who could beat Morgan, Samunmak with the Cthonic destroyer would be a big threat...

Overall I'd say the villains could win as all the TWD or Jurassic park characters could be beaten by Skunkape easily, and the rest could be mopped up easily...

• @Hudomonkey said: It is pretty even...
    You have people like Morgan Le Flay, Flint Paper, Sam and Max giving the heroes a great advantage...

But the villains have General Skunkape who is resistant to bullets and could easily take out half of the heroes team single handedly, You have Hugh Bliss who can do magic, Le Chuck who could beat Morgan, Samunmak with the Cthonic destroyer would be a big threat...

Overall I'd say the villains could win as all the TWD or Jurassic park characters could be beaten by Skunkape easily, and the rest could be mopped up easily...

Well don't forget , Oscar is an assassin and he is a killing machine . He would give Skunkape a run for his money and than maybe Oscar , Guybrush , Kenny , Lilly , Carley , Nima , Flint and Hector can grab Skunkape and hold him giving Lee the opportunity to chop his head with the axe . In this battle , Max has psychic powers he can use the cards to read the villains minds and expose their weaknesses and he can also transform into Monster Max thus stomping some villains and he can use the spores to make them fall asleep . The Cthonic Destroyer harms creatures from the Dark Dimension not normal people , in " Beyond the Alley Of the Dolls " when Charlie takes the form of the Cthonic Destroyer and when Max uses Norrington's voice on Sam , Charlie hits Sam with the power of the Cthonic Destroyer and he isn't affected by it .
    Clementine can sneak around while the heroes are fighting the villains and she can do sneak attacks on the weaker villains such as Kid Tannen and Barnsley Noble . I think the heroes have a great advantage here .

• @master psychic said: Well don't forget , Oscar is an assassin and he is a killing machine . He would give Skunkape a run for his money and than maybe Oscar , Guybrush , Kenny , Lilly , Carley , Nima , Flint and Hector can grab Skunkape and hold him giving Lee the opportunity to chop his head with the axe . In this battle , Max has psychic powers he can use the cards to read the villains minds and expose their weaknesses and he can also transform into Monster Max thus stomping some villains and he can use the spores to make them fall asleep . The Cthonic Destroyer harms creatures from the Dark Dimension not normal people , in " Beyond the Alley Of the Dolls " when Charlie takes the form of the Cthonic Destroyer and when Max uses Norrington's voice on Sam , Charlie hits Sam with the power of the Cthonic Destroyer and he isn't affected by it .
    Clementine can sneak around while the heroes are fighting the villains and she can do sneak attacks on the weaker villains such as Kid Tannen and Barnsley Noble . I think the heroes have a great advantage here .

And you think every single hero could waste all their time on Skunkape without the villains easily killing them...
    In the end the villains are the only ones with the clear bullet resistance advantage with Hugh Bliss being immortal except to boiling, Skunkape's great strength...
    Samunmak is just powerful as Max and has the same powers...

I know the heroes have great people Like Morgan and Flint but Le Chuck (somehow) beat Morgan and with his powers could easily kill Flint as well...
    The only people the heroes have that are worth anything have a parallel on the Villains team that is either as great or greater...

Oops I almost forgot Trogdor could just burninate them all...

Villains have definitely won

• @Hudomonkey said: And you think every single hero could waste all their time on Skunkape without the villains easily killing them...
    In the end the villains are the only ones with the clear bullet resistance advantage with Hugh Bliss being immortal except to boiling, Skunkape's great strength...
    Samunmak is just powerful as Max and has the same powers...

I know the heroes have great people Like Morgan and Flint but Le Chuck (somehow) beat Morgan and with his powers could easily kill Flint as well...
    The only people the heroes have that are worth anything have a parallel on the Villains team that is either as great or greater...

Oops I almost forgot Trogdor could just burninate them all...

Villains have definitely won

Not all the heroes are going to focus on Skunkape , the strong good guys will take on Skunkape and Lechuck while the rest of the good guys like Guybrush , Strongbad , Rey Curtis , Carley , Lilly and Kenny can take out the villains who are not invincible against bullets .
    Maybe you are right . If I add Heavy , Tycho , Ash , Brock and Claptrap in the fight will they make a difference ?

• @master psychic said: Not all the heroes are going to focus on Skunkape , the strong good guys will take on Skunkape and Lechuck while the rest of the good guys like Guybrush , Strongbad , Rey Curtis , Carley , Lilly and Kenny can take out the villains who are not invincible against bullets .
    Maybe you are right . If I add Heavy , Tycho , Ash , Brock and Claptrap in the fight will they make a difference ?

I guess but then the villains get the Soda Poppers, Killing you guy, and the Shambling Corporate presence to even it out...

• @Hudomonkey said: I guess but then the villains get the Soda Poppers, Killing you guy, and the Shambling Corporate presence to even it out...

Well Monster Max can stomp them all and use the spores to make them fall asleep .

• @master psychic said: Well Monster Max can stomp them all and use the spores to make them fall asleep .

1 good shot from Samunmak with the Cthonic destroyer and Monster Max is history...
    Also isn't Monster Max more of a villain...

• @Hudomonkey said: I guess but then the villains get the Soda Poppers, Killing you guy, and the Shambling Corporate presence to even it out...

they're more of the manipulative villains. Despite one of them can Pee Fire and another has a Voice Grating Enough to make their ears bleed. i doubt they'd be of much help.

• Ok the villains win and the heroes lose .
    The rewards:
    The villains get a note that says " CONGRATULATIONS ! YOU WON ! " and the heroes get a trip to Hawaii where there they can heal their wounds .
    Even though the villains won , they still get screwed .

• Tomorrow I will post round two with different heroes and different villains .

Add Comment