Menu
User Avatar Image

funiest moments 205: Whats new beelzebub (spoilers obviously)

posted by Dangerzone on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

so many to pick from... my favorites are making "vanilla and soda" words on "the list"... Sam: "it looks like plain ***** ice cream"

and i have so many others that a proper list is impossible... so i will just do this....

hell freezing over... they killed Mr. spatula again... Satan being a bum on your street... "sexy" peepers... pretty much any time they used the "deep voice" for something... controlling the maimtron... featherlys drunken ramblings... the snowball fight in hell at the end... the possessed desoto "Curt: when your car came back from hell, it came back... wrong" "your car has its own agenda now" and finally...

Sam: "*giggle* we broke hell"
Max: "dont worry, we can always raise some more"

60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Awesome, AWESOME game. Not as many brilliant one liners as 204, but still some memorable moments.

How long til Season 3?

• @Dangerzone said: pretty much any time they used the "deep voice" for something...

Missed "Chocolate Rain" opportunity... :p

Let's see... from the top of my head...

-The soul train.

-Girl Stinky turning into a cake, and the reactions to said event.

-"So I says to Gunther, I says..."

-The Motivational Deadly Sin posters.

- Brady's laugh.

-Sam's personal hell.

- Specs in his *ahem* leather outfit.

• I guess my choices are (But after only one game, I don't think I can remember everything) :

- The list too (***** Poppers !),

- Satan & Brady : "Brady Brady Brady..." and the corporate talk between Satan and Hell's workers,

- The egg and the remote control from 204,

- Santa's sledge form 201,

- The backdoor and the room in memory of Sam & Max (and the Statues, their names...),

- Timmy and the AI Robot (Finally, They find someone to understand each other, "you stupid moron"),

- Edit : The End with the lava, from 202,

- "Sam & Peepers",

• I really loved some minor details like they actually bleeped out the soda poppers song in stinky's (after you've replaced hugh bliss's list), and the strange deckard chain-ish reference with old man stinky after cake stinky appears... and loads more I cant remember at this moment :P

• Absolutely the unexpected dump of vulcano lava from 202

• Yeah I was not expecting the dump of lava from 202 so that means that the Soda Poppers are now dead.

• Hugh Bliss.

Shame he didn't do more, but what he did do was gold.

• There was a lot of clever minor jokes throughout the game. A lot in just the first sequence. Those posters are awesome, particularly the AfterLife insurance one. Maimtron's singing was a crackup. According to the game, I must have Tourette's too, way too much @#%!^ ice cream. I like how a lot of the jokes and plot twists from earlier tied in to the ending as well. There really was too much to count, it's just crazy how the ending went, it's hard to think about them.

• "You crack me up, little blasphemer."

• @heavybassX said: Yeah I was not expecting the dump of lava from 202 so that means that the Soda Poppers are now dead.

oh i dunno, so were technicaly Bosco, Jurgen and grandpa Stinky....

I think one of the funniest thing was when you exchanged the swear list for the satan grocery list and discovered that timmy two teeth swear world were actually kinda tame...

Add Comment