1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A list of all of the games that I still need to buy...

PC

* Blade Runner
    * Grey Matter

PS3 (Disc)

* Shadow of the Colossus & ICO HD
    * Resident Evil: Revelations
    * Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    * Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
    * Dishonored
    * Hitman: Absolution
    * The Walking Dead
    * Journey: Collector's Edition
    * Catherine
    * Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
    * The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

PS3 (PSN)

* NiGHTS into Dreams
    * Jet Set Radio HD
    * Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
    * Oddworld: Stranger Boxx
    * Okami HD
    * Retro City Rampage
    * Deathspank: The Baconing
    * The Cave
    * Urban Trials Freestyle
    * Resident Evil 3

... All in all that comes to a total of approximately £300. Eeek!

sapartment.jpg"Urggghhhh... where am I gonna get that kind of money?!"

• I got Resident Evil: Revelations on PC. It's okay. I still haven't beat it(I keep hopping game to game), but I enjoyed it so far. A little bland(the bigger personality characters are barely in it) and I wish you would stick to playing as 1 or 2 characters, but other than that, I really had no serious complaints.

• @Johro said: I got Resident Evil: Revelations on PC. It's okay. I still haven't beat it(I keep hopping game to game), but I enjoyed it so far. A little bland(the bigger personality characters are barely in it) and I wish you would stick to playing as 1 or 2 characters, but other than that, I really had no serious complaints.

I'm certainly not expecting any great shakes from it but the very fact that it (mostly) represents a return to the series survival-horror roots means that I simply have to support it.

'Resident Evil 6' on the other hand, that can quite simply go suck a nut.

• @St_Eddie said: 'Resident Evil 6' on the other hand, that can quite simply go suck a nut.

At least it wasn't Operation Raccoon City level of shit. I'm sorry, but I just can't hate any other game in a franchise that has something on that level of awfulness. After that, Colonial Marines AI looks damn genius! I've never played with stupider AI.

Anyone thinking of getting Resident Evil: ORC; unless you have 3 friends to always play with, don't. Just fucking don't. It's easier to play Portal 2 Co-op by yourself with 2 controllers... and I'm not even kidding.

• I'm working through the next part of my let's play of 'Flight of the Amazon Queen' by taking screengrabs, sorting the relevant from the irrelevant and then reformatting them. Man, why do I always forget just how tedious and downright torturous this damn process is.

I've just got to grind through this until I can get to the relatively fun part; coming up with the jokes.

• qYp.png

My face watching this years E3.

• Ubisoft actually made a really good presentation.

• Yeah, Aisha was a great presenter.

• I have a list of games I'd like to buy (but am in absolutely no rush to do so), but it's late and I'm tired so I'll post it in the morning. Not as many as you'd think though, I'd estimate 20, 30 at a push.

• I was hoping the new Sherlock game would have a trailer at E3.

This discussion has been closed.