1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do psychics have the best psychical appearance or is their psychical appearance all worn out from overuse?

• @Giant Tope said: I don't usually care about the way celebrities look, but I don't understand the obsession girls have with Benedict Cumberbatch. His face just looks.... Really off...

It's definitely the voice. Kinda the same thing with Tom Baker. He may not be the prettiest individual, but that voice is like someone took a velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting and a strawberry and somehow converted it into soundwaves.

• [quote]"Unfortunately, the movie scenes we worked hard to create were uploaded onto the internet." Sakurai lamented. "You can only truly wow a player the first time he sees [a cutscene]. I felt if players saw the cutscenes outside of the game, they would no longer serve as rewards for playing the game, so I've decided against having them."[/quote]

...Nintendo.

It's 2013.

• @Rather Dashing said: I've been wondering what the difference is between "a massive crush" and being in love.

Who cares? I got internet connection!

• @Rather Dashing said: ...Nintendo.

It's 2013.

He only says he's against using cutscenes as rewards. Who the fuck even has cutscenes as rewards?

Also, Sakurai != Nintendo.

• I must be great at Metal Gear Solid then.

• @GaryCXJk said: He only says he's against using cutscenes as rewards. Who the fuck even has cutscenes as rewards?.

Sakurai did. This is the given reason for the new Smash Bros. not getting any form of story mode a la Brawl's Subspace Emissary.

• @Rather Dashing said: Sakurai did. This is the given reason for the new Smash Bros. not getting any form of story mode a la Brawl's Subspace Emissary.

You completely misinterpreted what I've written. They're two completely different statements, the second being a response to Sakurai thinking it actually was.

I've been following this longer than you think, and he already made a similar the exact same statement a month earlier.

• In either case, the point is that Nintendo itself and/or various people working for Nintendo are almost completely out of touch with today's set top console gaming market.

If it weren't for the success of their DS line, I would expect them to soon go the way of Sega.

• for years i thought leisure suit larry was actually called leisure suite larry because the first one i played was Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out! and i thought it was referring to his hotel room as a leisure suite and i didn't know what a leisure suit was and i obviously didn't/couldn't read it properly, and now i still think of it as leisure suite larry

This discussion has been closed.