User Avatar Image

What I Would Like To See In SBCG4AP

posted by jackcos13 on - last edited - Viewed by 977 users

I hope that they feature:

The games from the SB site in Sam and Max form.
Different skins like the SB homepage for the main menu / Save-load, Options, Exit bit.

A puzzle like Sam and Max with the multiple options, with these requirements:

A puzzle which requires you to write an email to SB which makes him do something to continue the story.

A puzzle where you draw your own Trogdor.

Another timetravel episode. I know it's only just been done in S & M, but I want to play as Strongbadiophage.

Some Cheat Commandos and Teen Girl Squad references.

That's it. Do those, and this SB game is easily the most wanted game(s) of this year for me.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @jackcos13 said:
    A puzzle which requires you to write an email to SB which makes him do something to continue the story.

This one seems a little unlikely so far, since (for all we know) you only play as Strong Bad, so he would be writing an e-mail to himself, which would be awkward.

I'm hoping for some kind of Dangeresque segment myself...maybe a whole chapter can be about Dangeresque!

I think this game is going to be awesome no matter what's in it though...I can't wait!:D

• Maybe occasionally you can play as The Cheat, and it's then you write the email using the options. Or the game will break the fourth wall (or whatever it's called) like the tutorial at the beginning of Ice Station Santa.

Apparently, on the SBCG4AP page on HR Wiki, you can create a Teen Girl Squad comic.

• I really want to see all of Strong Bad's alter egos. Da huuuuuuuudge, Sterrance, Senor Cardgage, etc. And if there isn't a Stinkoman segment, some heads are going to fly. xD

• I don't think senor cardgage is an alter ego, I think he's a seperate guy. Strong Bad just sort of idolizes him for some reason.

• @tabacco said: I don't think senor cardgage is an alter ego, I think he's a seperate guy. Strong Bad just sort of idolizes him for some reason.

He was originally an alter ego (he made his debut in the SBemail "kind of cool"), and he then spun off into a separate character afterwards.

• @Iron Curtain said: He was originally an alter ego (he made his debut in the SBemail "kind of cool"), and he then spun off into a separate character afterwards.

It started out Strong Bad was imagining himself to be like Senor Cardgage (before we know about them), but then Strong Sad pointed out how Strong Bad actually was describing a real person.

• One fan theory states that Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's biological father.

• @CKcheeseboy said: This one seems a little unlikely so far, since (for all we know) you only play as Strong Bad, so he would be writing an e-mail to himself, which would be awkward.

From a game preview I saw, he can prank call himself. Also awkward, but it clearly happens.

@CKcheeseboy said: I'm hoping for some kind of Dangeresque segment myself...maybe a whole chapter can be about Dangeresque!

I totally agree with the Dangeresque thing. Dangeresque 3 should be a playable episode! I mean, fans have only been wanting it to happen in a toon for... like, three years.

I hope there's some kind of mini game that lets us play even briefly as Homestar for some reason.

The site *is* named after him, after all. Poor guy.

• Haha. It's true. Strong Bad is the one that gets all the attention.

And again. Stinkoman segment. Yes, the Stinkoman game was amazing, but a 3D one MAKE MY HEAD ASPLODE.

Also, a Vector Strong Bad minigame would also be awesome. Like, a remake of the original with the graphics that SBCG4AP is going to have.

• @Pkero said:
    Also, a Vector Strong Bad minigame would also be awesome.

I take it you're a member from the department of redundancy department. :p

This discussion has been closed.