User Avatar Image

Most hated character of S&M series?

posted by AlexTravkin on - last edited - Viewed by 910 users

I know all those characters are cool and funny, but… Whom you disliked most? My personal hate list is as follows:

Sybil Pandemic. A real bitch. Anyone else tried to shoot her and felt really sorry Sam was saying “Better not”?

Рeepers & Whizzer. I don’t know why, but Specs is okay for me. :) But still he’s a jerk

Perhaps, that’s it…

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't mind any of the Soda Poppers ):

Most hated characters for me would probably be Sybil and Abe, but that said, I don't really mind them too much.

• I wasn't too fond of Brady at first, but then I grew to seriously miss him.

• I never cared for that Max guy.

Actually, my least favorite is probably Sybil. She was great at first, but her act has worn a little thin.

Although, without Sybil, we wouldn't have Abe. (c'mon, a stone Abe Lincoln head is one of the coolest things ever!)

• @ chagge: no, ZOMBIE lincoln is the cool one! lol, I think it owuld have been more interesting if sybil had hooked up with him (though not nearly as wacky, which is more the idea I think)

and I agree sybil's bits ahve run dry, that's why I suggested in the season3 thread that she and abe elope to vegas or LA and hte possessed desoto drive off while they're asleep and strand them there for a season!

• @Ashton said: @ chagge: no, ZOMBIE lincoln is the cool one! lol, I think it owuld have been more interesting if sybil had hooked up with him (though not nearly as wacky, which is more the idea I think)

You think marrying a Lincoln head statute is more wacky than marrying a zombie Lincoln. I believe both constitute quite a bit a wackiness.

• User Avatar Image
    Jai

Clearly, there aren't enough characters for me to choose a "most hated" one!

No?

Well, okay, the truth is that I can't pick a least favorite ONE because I would have to choose ONE of the Soda Poppers. They came to a nice conclusion, mind you, but I didn't like seeing them time and time again until this latest episode.

Sybil is ok, but I think she needs a new profession. She's starting to get boring.

• ya, i'll vote sybil also. I dunno... she was to serious. and the whole sybilXabe stuff was getting kinda annoying at season 2...
    I also didn't like the poppers very much untill 205. now I can suffer them.
    hmmm except sybil... hmmm... hmmmmmmmm..............
    oh! harry moleman was kinda annoying here and there. dunno why... ohoh! and mr hugh "gayprill" bliss. he was freaking annoying! XDXD
    oh, and mr featherly was also kinda annoying.
    ya, season 2's character were a lot better than season 1's.
    guess telltale needed some time to get the hang of it. ^,^

so, as long as these characters are out of the list for season 3, we're ok:
    -sybil
    -abe
    -featherly (and all other characters from 102)

umm these are ok.
    I personaly don't wanna see any used character (except sam, max, bosco and flint of course).
    also, no used screen would be great. ^^ get a new look for everything.
    oh, wait, you can bring jurgen back. XD

• User Avatar Image
    Mel

I feel the need to throw some love Sybil's way. No, she isn't perfect, but she's not a bitch either. :(

Then again maybe I'll just think of Sybil and the 'b' word in reference to the Meredith Brooks song. :)

Add Comment