User Avatar Image

Obligatory GTAIV Thread

posted by ShaggE on - last edited - Viewed by 363 users

Well, it's the eve of release day. So, who's getting it?

More importantly, who's going to be going online with it? :D

My copy will probably be arriving on Wednesday. My gamertag is ShaggE21 for anyone who is looking forward to the thefting of grand autos over XBL.

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • it looks pretty neat...and i haven't played gta since..2, i guess. so i would be totally interested, but unfortunately it's not available on any of of the good systems..not on pc that is.

• My brother works in "Harvey Norman" so it should be arriving at 6pm today, Irish time. A day before release! Oh! For anyone interested My gamertag's Mysterysheep.

• woha! This game is about to overthrow Ocarina of Time as the best game ever on gamerankings.com.

Maybe I should buy that X360 afterall... I don't know, I'll wait for what Yahtzee has to say about it first.

• I am hating on Rockstar right now due to their awful decision to region lock the game. While I live in the US I bought a Japanese 360 due to the fact that Japanese devs region lock but American ones didn't. I mean come on region locking is stupid and goes against the whole world community thing. GRRR. /Rant

• Ouch, that's gotta suck. I was pissed because my copy didn't come in today, but that's nothing compared to needing another 360 to play it. :(

• When pc version comes out, possibly... also.. when pc is running windows again and not linux. Linux and games don't really get on without a hell of a lot of faffing about and I can't be having with that. Stupid corrupt harddrive -_-

• @Tester Scott said: I am hating on Rockstar right now due to their awful decision to region lock the game. While I live in the US I bought a Japanese 360 due to the fact that Japanese devs region lock but American ones didn't. I mean come on region locking is stupid and goes against the whole world community thing. GRRR. /Rant

that is really stupid seeing as they often only do it to prevent people importing early where gta had a simultaneous release

on topic hant played it but i will get it eventually

• Just got it. :D

Absolutely AMAZING game so far. I've been playing for almost 5 hours, and I've barely scratched the surface.

• There's a bunch of cheats already posted on the web. For some reason I thought they would wait to release them...

• I've not played the game, but the Daily Mail and Jack Thompson has told me everything I need to know.

It idolises senseless violence, two people have already been attacked since the game came out because of the messages it gives, you get points for killing innocent civilians, and it is the worst thing for the wellbeing of the world's children since Polio.

Shame on you all.

;P

Add Comment