109 Comments
  • Even though there is probably more than mentioned here are things I wouldn't change:

Faith: Give her the money. And I put the bill at the bar on Crane.

Beauty and Beast: Truth, no explanation for what she's doing.

Toad or Lawrence: Followed Bigby's instinct, I went to Lawrence and saved him.

Grendel: Not tear off his arm. He's an asshole and idiot, but I wasn't there to fight him but talk to Woody.

Woody or Dee: Dee didn't have blood on him when his brother punched me and there was no blood when Bigby woke up and he knew Dee was there when he entered.

Prime suspect: Bluebeard

• Faith: Ended up giving her the money. Felt bad that she would get more punishment going back with nothing

Beauty and Beast: Eventually told beauty i wouldn't get in the middle of it. I then lied to beast.

Go to Toad or Lawrence: Went to Toad. Felt like he needed help more but when I got there, i ended up questioning him hard and slapping him around.

Woody or Dee: Dee because I felt woody was actually telling the truth in the bar

Prime Suspect: Bluebeard or dee

Grendel: Ripped his arm off. I loved it?

• Faith: Gave money to

Beauty & Beast: Was silent to both of them

Toad or Lawrence: Went to Lawrence first

Woody or Dee: Went after Dee

Prime Suspect: Don't know

Grendle: I didn't rip his arm off, because what the hell.

• Faith: Gave her the money, she seemed like a nice gal Beauty & Beast: I lied to Beast because I promised Beauty, really scared that that'll bite me back in a later episode Toad & Lawrence: I went to Toad first, he seemed like he needed help straight away and I was worried about his son, I regret going there first though Woody or Dee: Dee, I know barely anything about him, I thought he'd give more info Prime Suspect: Ran out of time.. Grendel: Left him, I wanted to patch things up with Woody

• Faith: Gave her money cause I didn't want her pimp to kill her... Beauty and Beast: Told Beauty I'm staying out of it, told Beast I hadn't seen her Toad and Lawrence: Went to Toad, but unfortunetly had to shake him up to get him to talk then taught Snow a harsh thing about our job... Woody or Dee: Dee. Woody seemed to have just picked up the wrong rent-girl at the wrong time. Dee, while he probably didn't kill Faith, probably knows more than Woody Prime Suspect: The Pimp Grendal: Figured ripping his arm off would just prove him right, showing a bit of mercy might help him change his ways

• faith: gave her the money stayed silent with beauty and told beast the truth went to toads apartment ripped Grendel arms off chased dee named bluebeard as prime suspect

• Faith: I did not give her money

Beauty and Beast : Decided to stay out of it

Toad and Lawrence : Went to Lawrence

Woody or Dee : Arrested Dee

Prime Suspect: Suspected Bluebeard

Grendel: Walked away

• Faith: I did not give her money

Beauty and Beast : Decided to stay out of it

Toad and Lawrence : Went to Lawrence

Woody or Dee : Arrested Dee

Prime Suspect: Suspected Bluebeard

Grendel: Walked away