333 Comments
  • When you first go to Toad's house and look up at that room, you will see an unknown guy with white T-Shirt, that's one of the Dum brothers or I don't remember exactly their name, it was too obvious because not only the white T-Shirt was revealed but also the hat.

• When you first go to Toad's house and look up at that room, you will see an unknown guy with white T-Shirt, that's one of the Dum brothers or I don't remember exactly their name, it was too obvious because not only the white T-Shirt was revealed but also the hat.

• OOOh, I can' t wait ep.2. So many mysteries. Couldn't even imagine how awesome this game will be. I was very sceptic before playing it, but it took only 15 minutes to prove me that I was wrong.

• Something we all seem to be overlooking is the phrase "my lips are sealed", which was repeated a few times by both Faith and the magic mirror. It doesn't look like Faith wasn't saying anything to Bigby because she was scared or aloof - it sounds like she literally couldn't tell him anything because of...something magical.

So what was she involved in? Why couldn't the magic mirror locate her? And do the answers to these questions tie into the motive or identity of the killer?

I don't think we've got enough clues to know what this is all about yet, and I don't believe we have met the killer yet, either.

As for the red-headed guy, him being the big bad would be a bit too obvious. I mean, it's possible that he's involved in all of this somehow - him seeing Bigby and White together could explain what happened to White. But still...I also suspect that he could be a placeholder character model (saving Telltale from having to create a new civillian for every scene).

Alternately, perhaps he's just the Fabletown taxi driver, visiting Crane to discuss various transport-related civic issues. It'd explain why he gets around quite a bit - plus it'd make him a rather neat red-headed herring.

And the mystery guy upstairs? He had the same build/clothing/hat as Dee, so I'd say that was Dee.

• Most of you give various suspects that make sense, but my theory goes that Bigby is the one we are looking for :) Why? Several things like those scrapings on the window point out to him.Lets not forget when Faith said she will swing by Bigby's apartment and we have him falling asleep.Right there it is possible that he killed Faith when she swinged by his apartment.I am talking about split personality or in this case when he transforms into a wolf he loses his patience and acts as a beast :)

• what if there is some kind of sleep monster/fable that tricks people into doing things while they sleep, just like lawrence and his "suicide"

• But when would he have killed Snow? He left her in the cab (and I cannot emphasize that enough - he left her in the cab with a familiar looking cabbie) to go into the bar and then we're with him from that moment until he finds Snow's head.

Also, those didn't look like scratch marks on Toad's window sill to me. They look like the kind of mark that would have been made if Toad tried to crawl out the window to escape and was dragged back by one of the Tweedles. If the marks had been caused by Bigby, why didn't Toad say so? And if he didn't know what caused the marks, why did he make up a story about it at all?

• I was wondering if anyone else had the same idea I did. My reasoning was much simpler: the title of the work (The Wolf Among Us).

• The idea popped into my head, but why wouldn't Toad tell Bigby he was a wolf and attacked Toad (and for that matter, why didn't Bigby just eat Toad and his son)? And as BlankCanvasDJ said, he left her already, being busy with Grendel and which suspect to catch. The possibility of Bigby killing Faith would make sense in the beginning, but with Lawrence and Toad being attacked, along with Snow White's beheading, I doubt Bigby would be a suspect. But hey, Telltale may just prove me wrong.

• I'm guessing Colin, it just seems like he is the most unexpected person to do it.

• Nobody mentioned the pimp yet? "Georgie?" (I assume that's his name since if you manage to keep Lawrence alive he gets all upset and that's the name that he says.) Also in the preview of the next episode when they briefly show the pimp he has a tattoo that says "Kiss the Girls" (Clever, LOL). I don't necessarily think the pimp did it, but I'm interested to see what will happen when he's questioned. What else he may know.

I thought about Bluebeard too, since he's such a smarmy character. But, the beheadings almost seem too obvious. Makes me wonder if someone's trying to frame him?

So far, some of the things that I'm wondering about are: - "My lips are sealed." Definitely points to magic. Maybe one of the witches is involved. Someone could have paid a witch to ensure that a secret never got out. So, possibly points to a fable with money, like Bluebeard. However, see my note above on what I think of Bluebeard.

• The ribbon. Is that important? It was stuffed in Faith's mouth with her family ring. That makes it seem very personal to me.

• Beauty sneaking around. Obviously related, but how?

• The blade in the prince's apartment and the blood on the bed.

• Prince Lawrence's gun. Fired over a week ago? What was up with that? I still think that he knows a lot more. How long was he sitting there exactly?

Still so many questions. I'm going to be replaying this in my head like crazy until the next episode. :)

Add Comment