333 Comments
  • Has anybody thought of Grimble, it's easy just to sit there and pretend sleep. also he knows when tenants come and go so he could time placing the head for snow to find.

• maybe its someone not yet shown in epsiode 1 hmmmmmmm

• I am highly suspicious of Colin as the killer! He could have done it while using a glamour spell. He must have glamour in order to get off the farm from time to time!

• the only real purpose colin will probably serve is to vouch for you at the end if someone tries to pin the murders on us or something

• He must have glamour in order to get off the farm from time to time!

Not really. That's why Bigby gets so annoyed with him leaving the Farm. He just runs through the streets as a pig before anyone can stop him.

• You are either getting that info from the comics (which I have not read) or you are making assumptions. It was incorrect of me to say he "must" have glamour, but it is still a possibility. Bigby is annoyed with Colin for leaving the farm, which makes us think he has no glamour. But, there was no dialogue between the two about Colin running through the streets as a pig. And, as far as I know, being sent to the farm doesn't prohibit you from getting glamour. My suspicions remain intact!

• Wait, has anyone suggested that mayor? He is SKETCHY AS FUCK and Snow & Bigby kept discussing him! I will LOL so hard if he turns out to be in charge of some prostitution ring, for real tho

• You mean Ichabod? Maybe not in charge of one but I'm willing to bet that his "massage" appointments aren't exactly shiatsu.

My guess is that Bluebeard is the one running the prostitution ring or whatever shady scheme is going on here and Ichabod's just covering for him to keep the kickbacks coming. I doubt either of them are directly involved in the "murders" themselves though.

• I thought about that, but it seems unlikely. Yes, he's a jerk, but a lot of his attitude had to do with his annoyance that this was happening on his watch. He's mostly just your typical politician, only concerned with watching his own back. And he's got a lot to lose by having a bunch of unsolved murders being committed without being able to stop them.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that the murderer is trying to send Crane a message or that Crane is covering for someone. Especially with this whole theme they seem to be establishing about disenfranchised fables that the system has left out in the cold. It could well be that the bad guy turns out to have some populist agenda and is doing this to show how Crane has failed the regular people of Fabletown.

• Clue 1: After saving faith... You ask who her employer is... she states "her lips are sealed... (due to an enchantment; the mirror confirms this.) do you like my ribbon?" If you ask her why she is changing the subject, she tells you that she is answering your questions to the best of her ability. She is hinting that the ribbon is the most important clue she can give you. After that statement, Wolf thinks she looks familiar... that ribbon is connected to his past... Red wears a ribbon in the story book on the mayors desk... I am 90% sure red riding hood is the killer... all the people who are killed are left for wolf to find and are woman he has met/care about.

• Anyone notice that Twiddle Dee lied about Lawrence shooting himself. He said it happened after the mention of Faith's death, but if you investigate the gun and shell casing before that Bigby says the gun hasn't been fired in a week or more.

• As I said before: Clue 1: After saving faith... You ask who her employer is... she states "her lips are sealed... (due to an enchantment; the mirror confirms this.) do you like my ribbon?" If you ask her why she is changing the subject, she tells you that she is answering your questions to the best of her ability. She is hinting that the ribbon is the most important clue she can give you. After that statement, Wolf thinks she looks familiar... that ribbon is connected to his past... Red wears a ribbon in the story book on the mayors desk... I am 90% sure red riding hood is the killer... all the people who are killed are left for wolf to find and are woman he has met/care about.

If you can play through again, look back to the books on the desk and look at the wolf vs the woodsman pic. You can clearly see red standing behind the woodsman with a pink ribbon holding cape/cloak. I also noted that beauty has a pink ribbon as well... Hmmm...

• I also noticed that you run into the redhead while chasing Dee. When you have to hit Q rapidly to lift the couch, the man that is stuck under the couch is the redhead.

• Took another look at the picture in the book. I don't see a ribbon on Red. Are you sure you're not looking at the clasp on her cloak?

Beauty does have what looks like a ribbon around her neck, but it doesn't look pink to me. More like gold. I doubt it's related.

Add Comment