342 Comments
  • I think behind the story there are doppelgangers for example the "ginger guy" appearing in multiple places & powerfull spells that alter reality like make people forget stuff. When bigby goes to hes appartment he says he doesn't remember orderding chinese food it might have been colin or it really proves that he has a "black" memory as I call it another "black" memory momment is when he asks faith if he knows her and she says maybe "everyone knew each other at one point" so everyone forgot each other for some reason even as snow said there arent so many fables out there. So idk tbh if this has to do really with the story but it's a theory :P

• lol btw I just noticed that the "wolf" at the end looks really alot like King Cole even if it doesn't make any sense if the story has to do with the comics. But snows "death" doesn't make any sense either so idk they might change the story alot. Things might turn out completly different then we think.

• I still think Toad did it, bastard.

• Comic Book talk below

Here's my view on things, I'm not taking into consideration possible characters that haven't been mentioned or introduced yet.

Well, first of all I'm fairly positive Bigby, Snow White, Grimble, Colin, Bufkin, Mr Toad, T.J. and the Magic Mirror are completely out of the question. They didn't do it either because they're unable, because they have no motive or because its obvious it would collide with the comic canon.

Beauty and the Beast are a weird case, I don't put them out of the equation despite the fact it'd go against comic Canon, Beauty because of her lamia character (Fairest #7 is where they talk about that, I believe) and Beast because he can be uncontrolled at times. Might not be the killers but might be conspiring or helping them. I don't think they're responsible for the murder but I have a gut feeling they will end up being tied to them with the current drama they're having. It will somehow tie in with the serial killings.

Ichabod Crane could be the killer or conspiring with the killer, we all know he's scum and we know he will get fired from his position and exiled from Fabletown (he claims it was because Snow White made stuff up but it was never clear on why it happened, maybe for being involved in the murder?), that said, I don't think he is. I think his position in the story is to be the foil and the distraction to Bigby's investigation.

The Woodsman is the obvious number 1 suspect at this point, but would he really be the killer? I doubt it, I think he was believable and I think he's the classic red herring for the mystery stories. Although sometimes the blatant red herring ends up being the actual killer, I don't think that's the case here.

The Tweedle brothers are also suspects but I think neither of them are the killers. They are on to some shady stuff but they also seem to be investigating the murders on their own, they were around looking for info and trying to find out what's going on, as well as trying to get something from the Woodsman (his magical axe? It has a good chance of being the murder weapon. Both magical and sharp)

Holly and Grendel could be involved, but I have no reason to suspect either one of them. They were more about the overall plot than the actual murder mystery.

Bluebeard is a very interesting case, for once, despite being outside of the country, he could easily arrange someone else to work for him (or he could be lying and actually be in Fabletown doing the killing), the M.O. matches up even if its not about "brides" anymore. He's in the list yet is so out of the picture that I think he might be seriously involved in the killings. Plus, it wouldn't really clash with the comic canon. Bluebeard could easily be involved and get out of it at the end, as long as he's not the ultimate culprit of the story. He has ways to do that kind of stuff while getting away with it and this is a story about welfare and its social effects, so it fits right in.

The Pimp (I'm sure he's Georgie Porgie at this point) is the main suspect right now, when we meet him on the second episode I'm sure there will be reasons to trust him, but as of now, he's my go-to guy responsible for the killings.

The Red Headed Guy is also another really good suspect, my only questions about him are meta-gamey. Would Telltale really not expect the community to notice him? Would they really make it that obvious to those who keep up with the forums who the killer is? Its already episode 1 and we have proof he's everywhere. It could also be model recycling (for example, it was really weird to have him sitting down before the couch in the chase scene, what was up with that?) but the Shepard tie doesn't point that way, so who knows? He's a mystery to me.

Last, but not least, there are two names that are being overlooked, in my opinion: Faith and Prince Lawrence. Faith looked a bit suspicious when we first met her in the episode, yes, she was being controlled by magic but my gut told me there was more than meets the eye. I am reminded of when she said "See you around, wolf" as she leaves the scene. Could she somehow have faked her death as well as Snow White's? Is the real crime about to happen soon by her hands? Is there no actual murder and this is all a ruse?

Prince Lawrence is easily the most overlooked suspect in this mystery, and he shouldn't be. He is crazily devoted to Faith and is a bit insane. We know for a fact he can't be responsible (at least on his own) for Snow White's death, either because he's in the hospital or because he's dead, but Faith? I can believe it. The assumption is that he stood in his room for the entire week after shooting himself, but why must that be the case? Yes, he could be unconscious the entire week, but he could also not be. What if he shot himself, woke up in a franzy, went to kill Faith (the blood would be dry by then, so aside from the stench he could have not left too many marks if he worked at night) and then went back to his chair. Its very contrived, but its possible. The second murder (Snow White's) could be a copycat killing from someone else or a ruse by someone (after all, we know Snow can't be dead)

• I actually noticed that the silhouetted cab driver is the ginger guy. When you get dropped off at the bar and Snow White stays in the cab, he's the one driving the cab. Along with the evidence of him EVERYWHERE, I really think it's him.

Add Comment