155 Comments
  • I have that luck to, gee that person is nice, I like her, later that person is dead, I really should learn to stop liking characters after Walking Dead, but I guess I am a stubborn person because this game did it to me once again.

• faith, Colin, and Woody

• I think so far my favorite character has been Donkeyskin. She was a perfect blend of the modern femme fatale and a lost soul headed down dark paths. She did an excellent job in the prolog setting the noir mood of the story (coupled with the fight with Woody, of course). It's a shame we won't being seeing more of her, but at least she went out on a high note.

I can understand people having difficulty choosing one character as their favorite. So far all the characters in the game have been masterfully crafted and intriguing. Even total jerks like Ichabod Crane leave me wanting more. The only speaking roles that I have found lacking were Beauty and Beast, but to be fair they really haven't had enough screen time to leave much of an impact just yet.

• I enjoyed most of the characters, though Bufkin's introduction frightened me. I didn't know whether or not I would like Bigby, but he grew on me pretty quickly. It's rare that I enjoy a protagonist's snark, and I liked how he played off of Snow. Quite liked the short interaction with Faith too, wish we could have gotten to see more of her.

I am surprised by the Woodsman's character though. I threw him out that window and let Faith stomp on the axe without regret, but I really thought the portrayal of him in the bar scene was engaging. This violent, selfish, drunkard, pouring his heart out to you about the lie he's been living all these years. Now he's just burnt out on everything, and seemed genuinely frightened about the idea of being accused of murder. It was very, human.

• Being a large fan of snark, I instantly took a liking to Bigby.

• When I had to choose whoever I want to catch I chose Woody, because the twins were after him, I wanted him off the suspect list and he seemed to be pretty cooperative. (expect he tried to run away)

So yea, his character have grown to be pretty human in that conversation.

• Being a large fan of snark, I instantly took a liking to Bigby.

Some snarky-traited characters can be fun, but others grate on me to no end depending on the rest of their characterization. Bigby's likable though, and Harrington's delivery helps.

"Lotta stools in this place." -"But there's only one right next to you..."

Loved that bit.

When I had to choose whoever I want to catch I chose Woody, because the twins were after him, I wanted him off the suspect list and he seemed to be pretty cooperative. (expect he tried to run away)

I don't know what move he'll make with his innocence on the line, but I let Woody go. He has assault charges lining up, but as far as I can tell, he didn't even know the girl's name. Now the twins definitely know more than what they're letting on.

1. Mr. Toad. The way he talks just awesome. "...You know, mAte..."
    2. Colin. "...but uh, they don't hate you, but fear of you". And drinking scene of course XD
    3. Bufkin. His laugh during "Ass skin" made my day)
    4. Snow White. "...just be careful, pleeease". Molly`s new role is cool too. Also she looks like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.
    5. Woodsman. "Bigby, I didn't do it, you know that..."

Well, this characters were the best in my humble opinion. Just great work by actors voicing them. Man, I LOVE this game and Telltale!!!

P.S. Sorry for my English :)

• Colin and Bufkin. Will have to get to know them better, but I really liked them so far...

• Faith. It's a pity we saw so little of her, she and Bigby had a great chemistry.

....oh and Bigby is an excellent protagonist. :D

Add Comment