817 Comments
  • Very nice work and finding all those clues and the hooks on the tie i would never have spotted in a million years.

• Ah yes. It makes perfect sense. Thats a very good theory!

• I think many of you guys are missing the last fragment of my post. At the end , I admit that he is probably not the killer , but just one of the many people involved. If his identity is indeed "The boy who cried wolf" , then I can ensure you he wants revenge from Bigby , so therefore he will definitely help anybody that means to harm or scare Bigby.

Also : Title Changed since you guys requested it , so that it doesn't spoil anything now

• If his identity is indeed "The boy who cried wolf" , then I can ensure you he wants revenge from Bigby , so therefore he will definitely help anybody that means to harm or scare Bigby.

That doesn't necessarily follow. For one thing, we don't know for sure that the wolf in his story is actually Bigby. And even if he is, that's not really much of a motive for him to get involved in what is either a series of grisly murders or, in the best case scenario, a horrible act of fraud. Half the fables in Fabletown have reasons not to like Bigby. Many of them were wronged by the Big Bad Wolf far worse than the Boy Who Cried Wolf. We're talking about people who lost homes and loved ones. But they're not all out for revenge. All the Boy Who Cried Wolf lost were some sheep and a bit of pride. Look at Colin. If anyone we've seen in the game so far has a reason to want to get back at Bigby, it's him. And yet, they're like pals now.

• Hopefully the murder mystery doesn't get dragged out for all 5 episodes.

• Okay here is something, why is it in the coming attractions for episode 2, and you grabbed the Woodsmen, he says its the woman with the coat? Beauty perhaps? I might be thinking to far into it.

• Guys, didn't anyone notice the guy with the hat waiting in line for the office? He's wearing the same colour of jeans Bigby found and he has clearly patched up an injury there...

• Just like in Sherlock. No one ever suspects the Taxi driver. Good work Dr. Watson, you've cracked the case XD

• You're on to something... I did notice it too but only the first two. But I don't think he could be the killer, he could be a spy and yes I think he might be the boy who cried wolf. We all don't know but this is the strongest lead we have. Expect the unexpected.

Add Comment