817 Comments
  • It would be funny if it turns out to be badger

• Alt text Anybody noticed that the red shirted Man has a wound in his left leg? Also, the jean's color matches the one of the fabric cloth found at the crime scene. And as a Bonus, I noticed in the game that when Bigby passes by this guy, he starts to look nervous. I think he might know something about the murder... P.S: English is not my native language, and I wrote this at late night, so there might be some grammar mistakes.

• Just posted this in another thread but I think it works better here:

After reading something in a theory about Red Riding Hood being the villain. The guy who came up with the Red theory said his reasoning was that he thinks that each of the characters whom show up in the book are going to play some important part in the story. That made me think of one of the theories against this guy, people say that he is just an extra and there reasoning is that at one or two points he can be seen on the street while also driving the cab. Then in my head I counted the number of run ins you have with him. It's about 7 times. As in the 7 dwarfs. All Glamored to look like the same guy, spying on Bigby and waiting for their chance to take Snow back

Well that last part is kinda a stretch but its a fun thought

• That's an good theory. I can just imagine red pulling a gun out of a little holster under her hood, wrapped around her thigh. Her long brunette locks curling over her face; piercing emerald green eyes, pushing though her locks. Red mid-thigh skirt with a short red sleeved-shirt. So BAD ASS. PLEASE TELLTALE LOOK AT MA DESCRIPTION! XD

• Here's something interesting: in the end credits of Episode 1, all of the characters and their voice actors are listed. One of listings was "Cabbies," which has two names under it. If these "Cabbies" were just throwaway extras, why hire two different voice actors for them? And speaking of that, when did they actually speak in the episode?

I don't think they did. But "the red-haired" guy did speak up on two different occasions: once when running into Snow White and once when the couch fell against him in the chase scene with Dee. This could mean a lot of things but it seems to suggest that the red-haired guy who was talking to Snow White and the red haired guy we saw while chasing Dee were each one of the cabbies. Furthermore, while they looked identical, they were in fact two different people. Are they twins? Is one of them disguising himself as the other? An impostor, perhaps?

If I had to guess, I would say that the one who drove Bigby to Woody's apartment was the same one that the couch fell on. He probably has nothing to do with anything. The one we're interested in is the one Snow White ran into, which is the same one who we saw walking in front of Woody's apartment at the beginning of the game and possibly also the cabbie who Snow White was last seen with.

• I found it odd, they did not list the voice actor for Lawrence but they did for the Cabbies?

• Twins ... this would explain why in some shots you can see them being in two places at the same time (I believe it's when Bigby arrives at the Bar. You can see the RHG is driving the cab , and he's also somewhere in a background alley)

• Like 6String said it could be the 7 dwarves using Glamor or it could be: 'The crooked man' and 'The boy who cried wolf'. Just a theory, then again when do we ever not talk about bad-ass theories?

• The occurence during the chase with Dee is odd though, because why's he just there? In some corridor of a building he couldn't have known Bigby (and Dee) would soon come steaming through.

• Only thing missing from this is the clear significance to the phrase "These lips are sealed", Perhaps an organisation uses it as a code phrase or something, but i think more likely it will be magic based. Im also not 100% convinced that these characters are being completely killed off. I dont really have so much evidence to back this, more just assumptions really but i cant help but wonder why it is only the heads that turn up. My personal belief is that the boy who cried wolf is purely the messenger in this situation, the acting hand is it were that perhaps abducts the victims, then places the head on the stairs. This would back my theory that the boy who cried wolf's character is actually playing his role and causing a disruption amongst the fables though they are all a pack of lies. I believe that snow and faith are simply being held elsewhere at this point in time out of the way of the other fables potentially concealed by magic hence "these lips are sealed". Why else would the mirror not be able to show the location of faith? if shes just a head what harm is there in showing the location of it?

• I JUST REALIZED THIS, LOOK AT WHAT U SAID! My personal belief is that the boy who cried wolf is purely the messenger in this situation, the acting hand is it were that perhaps abducts the victims, then places the head on the stairs. This would back my theory that the boy who cried wolf's character is actually playing his role and causing a disruption amongst the fables though they are all a pack of lies. The story of the boy who cried wolf was about- LIES... It makes scenes if he's there just to create confusion. Crap, u r all such GENIUSES.

• I respectfully disagree with this theory, I believe he is associated with the incidents though, he could be working for someone, I doubt Telltale would reveal anything about the killer in the first episode.

• I've actually notice the guy at the hall, the line, and lying down in the hallway, but I didn't see him the other places.

This is the best theory I have seen so far. It could also be "The Stranger" all over again. If it turns out to be right, I might just scream.

Add Comment