817 Comments
  • I did think he had to be important when the camera focused on him in the hallway, but now that I think about it, he might be. Bigby has made a lot of enemies, maybe this is another one.

• Love this theory! It didn't even enter my mind he could be more important than Eavesdropper #1.

• Its seems as a very good theory, but the color of the ripped fabric found doesn't match the color of the pants he's always wearing. IDK it could still be him though

• well, he solved it...maybe lmfao

• I was late in getting this game and just finished it tonight. I noticed the red-head a couple of times, but never put anything together. What you guys have found in the past week is very impressive. I'm guessing he'll play a bigger part in the coming episodes, and is possibly working for the killer, but I'm not convinced he is the actual killer.

• Good job explaining it. It felt like Unsolved Mystery's

• i think its going to be either bigby, the mayor who icabod is covering for, or colin. i don't think it will be somebody as obvious as the ginger or the horseman. that would be much too easy. it's going to be somebody that nobody expects IMO.

Add Comment