153 Comments
  • Maybe we'll be able to wish either Faith or Snow back to life. Through some sort of magic I would guess, but you could only pick one

• Though i really liked how she was built up to be Bigby's Companion. She's the Watson to Bigby's Sherlock. Then shit hit the fan.

• I do believe Snow isn't dead, as the game is established as a prequel to the comics, and Snow is alive in the comics. Whether or not she was reborn (due to her popularity) or not, is up to Telltale.

• User Avatar Image
    fusedmass BANNED

I think her, and the wolf make a great pair. You can tell there's that romantic tension between them, where things get awkward because they both really like each other. I'd like to see more of that.

• My biggest thought is where are they going to go from here? They started off big - so where do they start from there?

• Snow can't be dead. At least not if the comics and the so called "prequel" game are linked

• She can actually. If powerful fables die in the Fables universe, they come back to life as different versions of themselves. And the Snow in the game is quite different to the Snow in the comics

• No. Just No. Snow is so naive and ignorant, meh. We've seen this type of heroes like billions of times. Better Faith. She's more interesting and more intriguing character than Snow. I hope she's not dead.

Add Comment